Back to MAD

Malang was excited to see his friends again. but at the same time, he was a little bit nervous. It has been a month since he left the MAD without even notifying anyone. If he hadn't been caught by Figo that day, no one would know when he disappeared.

He seemed calm from the outside while sitting on the bus, on the way to the university but inside there was an uneasy feeling, he felt like he couldn't breathe anymore. His heart was beating fast for no reason, and he couldn't control it. He had no idea why he was feeling like that. After stepping off the bus, he rode a taxi to the University.

He looked at the big gate in front of him and read the name board that stated the name "University of Movement and Dance". He took a deep breath before entering the university.

"It seems like my journey of MAD is still not finished then..." Malang took another deep breath and smiled at himself before walking towards the main office after getting checked in. he handed his letter to the dean and left the office. As he left, his eyes met with a familiar face. His heart fluttered and smiled at the beautiful but cold female figure in front of him. Rihanna checked his head to toe before giving him a cold smirk. Malang wanted to know about how she was during this month but there was something else he wanted to know more than that. He wanted to apologize to Neel as the first thing before anything so, he could feel at ease somehow.

But before he could ask anything, Rihanna left him there alone. Su and Kiran were informed about Malang's return, so, they came to greet him.

"Malaaaangggg... where the hell did you vanish bro?" Su asked with excitement.

"Paa wanted me to stop dancing and go back but he changed his heart so, I'm here again. How are you guys? Where is Nethra?" Malang asked as he didn't see Nethra with them. Su and Kiran looked at each other and then told him the full story. He felt sad to hear about what happened to Nethra.

"Many things happened after you left Malang... we will tell you all. why don't you go to Hostel and change first? We are practicing with "Ruthless" in the evening. Ishan will be happy to see you too. Let's meet in the evening. "Kiran suggested because she noticed Malang's tired face. He nodded in agreement.

'Practice session with "Ruthless"? that's great... then I can talk with Neel and apologize...' Malang was extremely excited to go to the practice session.

In the evening, he went to the practice area with Kiran and Su. Everyone was happy to see Malang again and they warmly welcomed him back.

"It has been a month how have you been bro?" Ishan asked after welcoming him with a tight hug.

"Well, I missed this place and you guys almost every day. I thought I would never see anyone again at all." Malang expressed his genuine feelings. However, his eyes were searching for something, and Ishan noticed that.

"Looking for someone?" Ishan asked. Well, Ishan might have guessed what he is looking for, but he wanted to know it from Malang's mouth.

"Not really... umm... Neel..."

Ishan smirked at Malang.

" Mmm...Neel? Actually- he dropped out after a few days you left. I heard that he went abroad. I didn't hear from him after that. He didn't contact any of us. Not even Rihanna. We have no idea, where is he living by now..."

Malang was a bit shocked by that. Well, that was unexpected. A sudden anxiety struck. He could feel changes in the patterns of his heartbeats. Ishan observed these changes. 

" Malang!?"

"Ah Huh!?" Malang was relieved from his deep thoughts by Ishan's voice. Ishan had an idea about what was going on between them a month ago. At the same time, he knew that Malang wasn't in a position to understand his own thoughts. Ishan himself is not a person who can truly understand and accept his own feelings. So, there is nothing he could do for Malang or Neel. He decided to stay quiet.

Both went silent for a while, and both fell into deep thoughts. But it was only until they were disturbed by Rihanna's voice.

"So, guys, first of all, there is something I wanted to tell you. That's why I decided to do a practice session with you all today. Our university has received a letter from a dancing academy called "GDGB" ( Go Down Go Battle) from the USA. They are going to hold a huge dancing camp in India next month. This is really important guys, because this time we have overseas opponents too. And remember, this is not a regular dancing camp. This is going to be the biggest dancing camp this year. So, we are recruiting new members for Ruthless, and we will go there as MAD instead of Ruthless as per the dean's order. After discussing with our team, we decided to give BGs a chance to join with us too. We need to take the best team. GDGBs are full of urban, old-school dancers. Battling is their strength. That's why need to work harder. So, we are going to start the audition now."

The audition went too well. Malang's head was full of thoughts. Although he was reluctant to attend the audition, he was compelled by Ishan to do so. Rihanna was pissed by Malang, but she didn't go against Ishan as she didn't want to offend him. Kiran, Su, Amit, and Malang were selected on behalf of BGs.

Though Malang had just been selected to be a part of the biggest dancing camp in India, his mind couldn't ease a bit. It's not that he is not happy about it but for some unknown reason, his heart felt so heavy.

' I can't take this guilty feeling anymore. I need to apologize to him ASAP. Otherwise, my mind will blast.' Malang knew that, if he wanted to be released from this sense of guilt, he must apologize to Neel quickly. But what he doesn't know is how. Neel's contact number is not working at all. Even his friends have no idea, where is he now. What to do?

Malang looked at his phone. It was 2 a.m. He wanted to sleep. But sleep didn't want to come to him at all. He started to play with his phone. There was a picture of Rihanna and himself kissing. Yes, he had kept a screenshot. What a stalker. His heavy heart calmed down for a bit by looking at that photo. He closed his eyes and tried to remember the kiss he had with Rihanna that night. But the kiss that popped into his mind was not the expected one. He opened his eyes right away. He tossed back and forth on his bed until finally, he could get some sleep.

Time flew by. The day they had been waiting for has finally come. Team MAD was ready to board the bus and head to the largest dancing camp in India this year. Malang was ready to step onto the bus after putting his bags in the luggage hold. He then noticed Rihanna arriving with Figo. He was compelled to give her a heartfelt smile. When they saw Malang looking at them, they gave each other a look and grinned slyly before reaching him.

Rihanna smiled at the boy who was looking at her with dazzling eyes.

"Malang, could you help me with something? Can you bring my bag from our dancing room? And buy me a burger from the canteen on your way back, okay? "Malang knew this wasn't a kind request at all, but he was way too innocent to accept the fact that, he had been used by Rihanna and was still used by her. He nodded awkwardly and turned to go to the dancing room, but Rihanna stopped him. 

"Get Figo's bag too." That sounded like an order but there was nothing Malang could do about it. With a nod, he moved to head towards the dancing room. He recalled the way Neel always saved him from his friends. He even went against Rihanna for Malang. Now that guy is not there for him anymore. Malang should back himself up.

                                                                             * * *

The bus parked in the parking lot of the dancing camp. They all glanced at the large name board with the words "Go Down, Go Battle" on it. Everyone entered the campsite and Rihanna gave their invitation to the registration. Malang observed the campsite with his over-excited eyes. He thanked Ishan silently for forcing him to take the audition. As he was wandering his eyes around, unexpectedly caught eyes with two deep lingering eyes. he couldn't breathe. it was like everything around him has stopped where they were. he didn't want to blink. he was afraid to blink. He was terrified that if he blinked, those eyes would vanish. This is the guy he really wanted to see, isn't it!?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading guys! if you enjoyed it, plz leave a comment and a vote. Have nice day!