Neel has moved on!?

Malang couldn't take his eyes off the guy who was standing a few meters away from him, looking at him without showing any expression. He noticed that there was something odd about Neel. But he didn't realize what it was.

"NEEL OBEROI!!! OMG IS THIS REALLY YOU?" Malang was once again brought to life by Ishan's voice. Neel was rather far away from them, so until Ishan screamed, no one else had noticed him. Everyone was pleasantly surprised by his unexpected arrival.

"OMG NEEEEEEL!!" Rihanna was also excited to see him and both she and Ishan rushed towards the guy who was still standing expressionlessly, looking at them. Figo and Sam also got excited and followed them. Malang couldn't move a bit. He felt like he was stuck and couldn't move at all. heart felt so heavy. This time, he couldn't deny, he was freaking happy to see this guy again. and he was glad because now he can be free from his guilt.

"Neel! Where the hell have you been!? Do you know how worried we were?" Rihanna asked as she reached Neel. Neel was silent as he didn't want to answer. Ishan observed him head to toe before speaking.

"How are you bro? everything's okay, right? You look a little bit unwell." Ishan was right. Neel had gotten dark circles. His face looked swollen and tired. He was about to say something, but the conversation was disturbed by a guy who stood beside Neel. It was none other than Rajiv, Neel's ex at school. Ishan knows what kind of guy Rajiv is. Neel got addicted to heroin and almost messed up his future. Ishan was the one who helped Neel at that time. That's why he was extremely surprised to see Rajiv here with Neel again.

"Rajiv!? What are you doing here?" Ishan asked with a suspicious look.

"Oh, that? We went abroad together." Rajiv said so and gave Ishan a sly smirk. Ishan was shocked to learn that Neel was once again getting along with the person who had nearly ruined his life. His gaze shifted to appear shocked at Neel.

"Nice to see you guys again. but I gotta do something. So, please excuse me..." Neel avoided Ishan's gaze and left without saying much, leaving everyone curious and surprised. But before he left, he didn't forget to look at Malang who was staring at him continuously since their eyes met with each other's. Malang could see that something had changed. But he also knew the way Neel looked at him, the passion in his eyes hadn't changed yet. Which means he still hasn't moved on from Malang right? But Malang wants him to move on. Forget him. However, deep inside, Malang was glad that he hadn't changed, for an unknown reason.

After Neel left, Malang's eyes automatically turned toward Rihanna who was in great shock because of Neel's behavior. She had never seen him doing that. Before, whatever happened, whoever was at fault, Neel was the one to chase her and apologize first. She was always his first. But today, he completely ignored her as she is transparent. He didn't even bother to take a glance at her. Rihanna couldn't take this. She never had expected this kind of treatment from her beloved brother. Malang was about to approach her so; he could comfort her. But Ishan was faster than him. Ishan pulled Rihanna into a tight hug and patted her shoulders gently.

Neel and his weird behavior dominated their conversation until they arrived at the main dance floor. Malang just nodded at everything they said but his mind was full of thoughts.

The dancing camp was extremely luxurious. There were several international professionals available to mentor the participants.

"Malang, which style do you want to try?" Kiran asked, wandering her eyes around the crowded dance camp.

"I don't know. I haven't decided yet. But I like to try locking. But I saw the Locking room was packed." Malang sighed.

"I'm going to try popping. I saw the popping instructor. He is such a hottie...Su, do you want to go with me?" Kiran said, her eyes gleaming. Su nodded in agreement but her reason to follow Kiran was different. Su and Figo had already spoken about heading to the popping room initially. After leaving Malang, two girls made their way to the popping room.

Malang headed to the Locking room to check if there was a room for him but all he could see was that the locking room was fully crowded they didn't even have enough space to dance. He lost hope. He looked at the next room which was almost empty. He looked at the board in front of that room which displayed the word 'Krump'. Krump was a bit harder for someone like Malang but since the locking room was full, he decided to give it a try. So, he headed towards that room. He opened the door and awkwardly greeted the instructor. There were only four or five guys including the instructor in that room. Malang knew that everyone was staring at him but greeting the instructor was awkward enough, therefore, he didn't even bother to look at any of them.

"Have you learned Krump before?" The instructor asked Malang with a gentle smile on his face. Malang shook his head to state that he had never learned before. The instructor understood that and decided to teach some basic Krump moves to Malang.

"Neel... come over here." Malang's eyes widened as he heard the instructor's words. He suddenly turned his head to see if that was the same person who was in his mind. He saw Neel heading towards them without any expression on his face.

"Neel, this is Malang... our new student. teach him some basics" The instructor left them alone after saying that. Malang couldn't help but stare at the person who was about to teach him Krump basics.

"Hand gestures and shoulder movements are the most important things in Krump. Let's learn them first." Neel said coldly. Malang just stared at him with a surprised look.

"Mmm...So, how are you?" Malang finally decided to speak to him. But Neel was not interested.

"When did you start to learn Krump?" he asked again.

"Since I joined GDGB" Neel answered but no expression at all. Malang felt an uneasiness deep in his heart. But he can't blame Neel at all for this treatment. He was the one who hurt him to an extreme level in the recent past.

"Are you still mad at me? Please, Neel, I know I was wro..."

"Let's talk after classes. Now focus on this." Neel disturbed him and said. After the class, Malang was waiting for Neel at the door. As Neel left the room Malang approached him. Neel sighed and took Malang to a corner where they could talk without interruptions.

"So, tell me whatever you want to say, I'm listening." Neel said coldly.

"I want to apologize for everything I did. I shouldn't have left you like that. and I'm sorry for not being able to return your feelings. I couldn't forget Rihanna and I still can't. I should have told you this instead of running away. What I did to you was wrong. Please forgive me..." Finally, Malang could express everything that had in his mind. His heart was beating faster than usual. He observed Neels face to see if there was any expression. Neel sighed and smiled softly at Malang.

"That's all right. I get it. Letting go of someone you love deeply is difficult. I pardon you. Furthermore, I didn't like you that much. I discovered that my feelings for you were not as strong as I had believed during these two months. I could let new people into my heart when I was in the USA. I've completely moved on now. So, you can let go of your worries." 

Malang smiled at Neel softly. He had no idea what was on his mind. His mind was oddly blank. Hearing that Neel has moved on was the thing Malang wanted to hear the most. But hearing that wasn't as pleasing as he thought it would be. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thak you for reading. please ignore if there is any gramatical or typing errors. if you enjoyed plz leave a vote and a comment.  Have a nice day!