Chapter 6 pt 1: The Real of It All

FLOR sat up as she felt Ro orgasm. He blocked her from fully feeling it, which was a bit odd. Aporia raised a dark brow no doubt feeling it too, just more milder. Flor shook her head. Kissing her. Distracting Aporia and herself. Flor was evolving since her encounter with the writer June. Perhaps from before. That even with her pleasure blossoming with Aporia, Flor's mind remained slightly elsewhere in a place she couldn’t really go.

    She didn't even worry about Ro. He was changing too. They all were. Still, she was going to enjoy herself. As it was in her nature to do so. So she dived into Aporia's goddess like body. Her soft skin. Her eyes. She truly loved this woman. Loved the power and compassion she wielded so effortlessly and quietly. She wasn’t boastful as some older spirits were. She tended to mask her energy unless they were having sex. And even then, Flor suspected Aporia held back.

    Flor had met Aporia at a time when she wasn't in love with her own life anymore. She had needed and wanted more just as she did now. Then boom, the universe handed her Aporia. And for a while, Aporia was enough. Now, Flor knew there was something else out there for her besides Ro and Aporia; amazing though they are. She just couldn’t fathom what. Nor would she give up figuring it out either. She wasn’t the type. She had even used everything she could to seduce Aporia all those centuries ago. She had met Ro prior, but they had both been through something and it wasn’t their time yet.

    Aporia had thought her too young a spirit. Too inexperienced. However, Flor was determined and needed a lifeline; a reason to become the happier version of herself, she was now. Plus, she always got what she wanted. It was her nature. So she claimed Aporia and was beyond thankful for achieving her spirit’s desire then. For the way Aporia touched her, no one else could.

    Both of them would fight for dominance, but Aporia would always win until she needed to be taken. Then Flor would take everything she had. Right now, she had her tongue buried deep in Aporia. Her juice like nectar to Flor.

    By Aporia’s body tensing and her sharp inhale, Flor knew she was near another release. She sucked her clit and flicked her tongue in that way she knew Aporia loved. Adding her fingers, she eased into her sweet heat. Aporia gasped, as Flor fingered her. Aporia’s thighs twitching deliciously, then she came hard, falling back onto the black sheets, breathing heavily. Flor climbed up her body, basking in her beauty.

    "Was this the first time in a while you had sex in the flesh?" She asked Aporia, loving the sight of this powerful being reduced to such relaxation.

    Aporia nodded, a blush creeping up her sculpted cheeks. "For you as well, yes?"

    Flor shook her head yes and they both giggled like two young bashful virgins.

    "Why is it so different now you think?” Aporia asked as Flor gently lay on her chest, her fingers idly playing with her nipple. It hardened under her touch. Aporia shivered and Flor heated at the small victory.

    She was serious though, with how she responded to her question. "Don’t laugh, yet I think it’s June. After, I was with her spiritually in Slumber, something changed in me. I'm not the same anymore. My desires are shifting." Flor said honestly. Though a nervousness settled in her heart at her admittance. June Chase was a mortal. There would be no future with her. But she could take from the encounter whatever good was coming from it. At least, it’s what she told herself. The notion that a mortal held such sway was taboo as well as an odd occurrence for Flor. She loved humanity, she just wasn’t exactly enamored by them. June was a revelation and also a weight Flor couldn’t really grasp yet.

    Aporia moved so she could look at her. Taking her solemnly. Flor inhaled sharply, like she always did looking upon her. Aporia was simply put; a near impossible beauty. Like she was cut from some sacred stone. "Don't fight it, Flor. Feel that change meeting her gave you and surrender to it." Aporia told her.