Chapter 7: Concluded

Her voice seem to slide up across Flor’s bare arms, rising the hairs there. This Lilah was beyond good. Her magic was utterly controlled. Flor felt her mutual attraction, but Lilah merely let out a steady stream of it. Like a slow running faucet. She could see in part why Ro thought she was of Patience. It was in her control and if she masked from him, it was feasible to miss.

    Still as a being of desire, Flor felt Lilah too keenly. "I haven't truly desired anything for myself." She answered, distracted from not rising to Lilah’s obvious challenge.

    Lilah again danced her fingers smoothly, this time on the dark jade glass table between them. It was ornately designed with different colors in a bold sleek design resembling a flower. The tap, tap of her nails adding to the ambiance. The angle she bent at displaying a hint of her bosom. "Don’t lie. What is it you desire now?" Lilah questioned, her fingers dancing now sensuously across the glass surface.

    Flor pursed her lips, tossing her hair over her shoulder. She knew it would draw attention to her neck. This game; she could play. A good portion of her own appeal lay in the very scent of her. Part of Flor’s innate magic was to draw the attention of…. Yes, Flor could possibly seduce Lilah, but she wasn’t 100%. She was also here on a mission and needed to stay on task. "I'm not here for me. I'm here for Ro." She said more for herself than Lilah.

    Lilah cocked her head to the side, those dark umber eyes of hers raking the curve of Flor’s neck. "I will allow your deflection. What about your consort brings you here to me?"

    "I want him to find his happiness. His truth." Flor said poignantly.

    "You think he's found that with me?"

    Flor nodded, "He's been shielding his emotions, his thoughts and location since he slept with you. And I feel your distinct energy laced within his. It’s why I contacted you."

    Lilah waited as their drinks were delivered. Before the waitress disappeared, Lilah produced a 100. Placing it in the girls hands. "Split this with the bartender." She told the woman, passing the bill with a purposeful brush of her fingers. The girl blushed. Her instant gratitude mixed in with lust. As she walked off Lilah eyed her intently. "As Desire you know she’s having sex with the bartender, and one other person here. I know you can feel all of their energies mixing together, same as I can.”

    Flor swallowed, feeling the remnants of the girls desires; Lilah was right. “You would know better than I do.” Flor responded.

    Lilah’s lips curved, saying nothing as they stared at each other. Flor could feel her thong was drenched between her own legs. It was like meeting Aporia all over again. Maybe even worse. She was so horny.

   "Its not what you think it is with Ro, Flor. We had sex, yes. But I simply devoured his passion and gave him clarity of his purpose.”

    Flor raised a brow. “Devoured his passion? And what is his clarity of purpose?” A hint of annoyance crept in around her desire. Frustration too. Older Immortals had this vague, sometimes creepy way of phrasing like they were doing slam poetry. Aporia was guilty of it too.

    Lilah noticed her pout. “Part of my Divine Gift is that whenever I have sex with anyone I take them back to the Source of what they are. There is truth in the ritual of sex, if you look for it. In desire. In passion. We aren't just limited to being one thing. We are many. We of Life are, what we are. I merely reminded him of that."

    Flor sat back, not fully understanding. "So he's not been with you again?"

    Lilah shook her head. "Why do you look both sad that he wasn't with me and relieved?"