Opening

Disclaimer: The following is a non-profit, fan-based fanfiction. Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, and Super Dragon Ball Heroes are all owned by Funimation, Toei Animation, Shueisha, Bandai Namco Entertainment, Akira Toriyama (R.I.P.), and Toyotaro.

Hyperdimension Neptunia is owned by Tsunako, Katsuyuki Hirano, Idea Factory, Felistella, and Compile Heart.

The only thing I own in this story are the OC's (Original Characters) that I've created.

Please support the official release and have a great day! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opening

BGM - Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2 OST: Kusuburu Heart Ni Hi O Tsukero (Instrumental/Opening Ver.)

The opening begins with an epic fast-paced, yet jazzy song and a shot of the Four-Star Dragon Ball floating up into the sky where the other six Dragon Balls were before they all quickly scattered and flew off into several different directions.

AZURESIEGE2001 PROUDLY PRESENTS

After that, Quasar Kaze was seen duking it out with several random Frieza Soldiers in a barren rocky wasteland as the young Saiyan warrior appeared to be holding his own against the soldiers before it seamlessly switched over to a scene where Neptune was seen in the Virtua Forest using only her katana to fend off a horde of Doggos, Cat Squirrel Riders, and finally Fefnir Wolves all by herself with little to no effort as it then quickly transitioned over to another scene where Quasar, now as a Super Saiyan, along with Purple Heart as the two of them were seen floating high above the city of Planeptune as Quasar was fighting against Final Form Cooler while Purple Heart was busy clashing weapons with the likes of Arfoire in her transformed state.

Following that scene, the next thing that was shown was both Super Saiyan Quasar and Purple Heart as the two of them quickly opened their eyes as a bright flash of gold and purple-colored light completely enveloped their bodies as the logo suddenly appears on the screen amidst an extremely beautiful-looking white and cerulean-blue colored background that greatly resembled fluffy clouds.

HYPERDIMENSION NEPTUNIA Z: THE ANIMATION "RE-IGNITION"

After the logo had been showed, the next scene quickly shifted over Noire, Blanc, Vert, Rain Parker, Gwen Parker, and finally Ace as they were all seen preparing to use their signature attacks whilst standing amidst a grassy environment before quickly switching over the likes of Reiko Pürija as he was seen flying through the clouds at supersonic speeds with a serious look on his face.

The next scene then changed to feature the likes of Nepgear, Uni, IF and Compa driving around in a car with Nepgear using her N-Gear tablet as a radar to locate the Dragon Balls. It was then where Rom and Ram quickly jumped out of the car and dove straight into a nearby forest with Nepgear and Uni following after the twins as the CPU Candidates tried to find one of the Dragon Balls in the current area, only for them to be greeted by Dawn Pürija, who already had the six-star ball in the palm of her hand as she just smiled at the four girls. As the five young ladies all start playing around with one another over trying to get their hold on the Dragon Ball, Quasar, Gwen, and Ace all witnessed their silly antics from a nearby cliff.

It then quickly shifted over towards another part of the forest where Blanc was inside of a tent as she was currently arguing with Vert over something trivial as Rain tried to grab another one of the Dragon Balls which was inside the mouth of a small dragon, but ultimately failed as the tiny lizard managed to slip out of his grasp.

After that, the following scenes began to show several different characters in various locations, such as 5pb performing at a concert in Leanbox at night, the Four Felons all gathered together as they got into a battle-ready stance, and finally a smiling Quasar and Neptune as they were both seen flying alongside a flock of birds above a beautiful natural landscape with the sun beginning to set faroff in the background. Following this, the next few scenes began to showcase a large assortment of vicious monsters which was being led by Arfoire, Raditz and Nappa completely decimating a large city with grins on each of their faces, Cooler in his Final Form charging up a moon-sized Supernova before throwing the energy ball down at the surface of a random planet, Turles eating a piece of fruit from the Tree of Might and Lord Slug firing a blast of energy from his mouth, and finally ending with a shot of Reiko transforming into his Super Saiyan form as he prepared to face off against the likes of Super Saiyan Quasar in a desert-like area, with the Ultimate Saiyan's energy causing a bunch of rocks to start flying everywhere.

The next scene then changed to a beach-like environment as the CPU Candidates and Dawn were seen fighting against two large hostile robots that were terrorizing the surrounding area. After they all looked over at each other, the five young ladies all smiled and nodded with each other as Nepgear, Uni, Rom and Ram all turned into respective HDD Forms, whereas Dawn let out a fierce yell as she transformed into a Super Saiyan. Upon their transformations being complete, the five girls all charged at the large robots with confident smiles on each of their faces.

Following this, the scene quickly shifted over to two mysterious individuals who wore black cloaks in order to conceal their identity, as well as floating high above the night sky with at least one of them clenching their fist extremely tight as a blood-red colored aura enveloped their right hand. Elsewhere, Quasar and Reiko, along with Neptune and Noire appeared to be flying straight at each other with serious looks on each of their faces. Then, much to the other CPUs, Rain, Gwen, and Ace's surprise, a massive stream of white and blue-colored erupted into the sky as two figures that were obscured by the sun suddenly appeared where the previous four individuals stood.

After that, the next scene quickly shifted over all over the world as Super Saiyan Quasar and Purple Heart was both shown to be locked in a very heated battle with a mysterious Saiyan wearing a mask as they completely destroyed several islands and mountains during their fight, with it eventually leading to Quasar quickly firing a fully-powered Super Kamehameha that managed to not only enveloped the Masked Saiyan, but the blast itself was so massive that it could be seen from outer space and even splitting the entire moon in half.

The following scene then switches over to show every single one of Neptune and Quasar's friends and allies as they all raised their respective hands to the sky with excited or determined looks on each of their faces as it then quickly cuts over to a battle-damaged Quasar with a few tears and scratches on his clothes and the upper half of his martial arts uniform no longer there, revealing nothing but the light-gray undershirt as the young Saiyan appears to be charging up a Super Spirit Bomb while also floating high in the sky with the sun setting in the background. Then, after a couple of seconds, Quasar let out a fierce yell as he quickly hurled the massive ball of energy at whoever he was fighting without even a second to waste.

Then, shortly after Quasar had just thrown the Super Spirit Bomb at his mysterious opposition, the final scene of the intro showed all seven of the Dragon Balls have been gathered together in an open, grassy field as the seven magical orbs began to glow a bright-yellow color and the skies begin to go dark. Then, in a brilliant flash of intense light, the eternal dragon known as Shenron miraculously appeared as he appeared to be floating high in the sky, with every single one of the heroes all running straight towards the spot where the Dragon Balls resided. Upon getting close enough, both Quasar and Neptune stopped dead in their tracks and simply smiled at the sight of the large dragon standing before everyone.

IN LOVING MEMORY OF AKIRA TORIYAMA (1955 - 2024)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opening - END

A/N: So, did you guys enjoy this? If not tell me what you didn't like and if you did enjoy this, please tell me what you really did like! It all helps, so please and thank you for your reviews and criticism, it really helps, believe it or not!