Main Character/Setting Bios

Disclaimer: The following is a non-profit, fan-based fanfiction. Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, and Super Dragon Ball Heroes are all owned by Funimation, Toei Animation, Shueisha, Bandai Namco Entertainment, Akira Toriyama (R.I.P.), and Toyotaro.

Hyperdimension Neptunia is owned by Tsunako, Katsuyuki Hirano, Idea Factory, Felistella, and Compile Heart.

The only thing I own in this story are the OC's (Original Characters) that I've created.

Please support the official release and have a great day! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main Character/Setting Bio

BGM - Toonami Beats/Absolution Music: Hammer by Pelican City (Dangermouse)

Main Setting: Gamindustri/Hyper Dimension

Gamindustri is a mystical world with many wonders and fortunes which lies hidden beyond the endless sea, as there is an empty blud void that expands in many directions, which is also covered by an extremely thick fog. It is the only continent that resides in the midst of such desolation. Solid landmasses, both small and big, are scattered apart from each other, yet they still stand as a single land, like a family of rocks.

It is the home of the Goddesses that oversee the balance of nature, between civilizations and the monsters and beasts that roam every corner of the land. It is also the home of humanity, where they live and thrive in a land full of resources, where they expand and are eventually shaped into who they are today. It is a world where humans and monsters, chaos and destruction converge. It was supposed to be a hostile world, where innocents could not live in peace, until the birth of the Goddesses tamed the world into its present state.

The Goddesses that oversee the lands are called the Console Patron Unit, or CPU. They grant their people protection from beasts and evildoers who are willing to harm anyone for their own selfish greed, as well as fortune and blessing. They are the divine saviors of humanity that have ended the chaotic times, allowing their people to thrive in this beautiful world, and legends of their deeds are delivered from generation to generation...

The faith of their people gives the Goddesses a source of power called Shares, which expands their own strength and capabilities. As the faith of their people grows stronger, the Goddesses also gain more strength, and help their people achieve greater prosperity. But once people have lost faith in their Goddesses, the number of Shares will grow thin, and their Goddesses become weaker and weaker, until it is not enough to sustain their existence.

As time passes by, the continent is eventually split into pieces during the Console War—a war between the many Goddesses who wished to be the sole ruler of Gamindustri. The continent has split into four lands geopolitically; each land was ruled by a different CPU. Since then, the four lands have come to define the continent they reside on...

Planeptune, a nation in the western region of Gamindustri. Home of the CPU Purple Heart, it is a nation that is blessed with futuristic and advanced technology that bestows great benefits upon its people.

Lastation, a nation in the eastern region of Gamindustri. Unlike Planeptune, Lastation was built on the foundation of an industrialized lifestyle, with numerous factories and businesses spread throughout the nation. The great productivity also comes with the unfortunate side effect of dirtier air, compared to Planeptune. It is the home of the CPU Black Heart.