Keke story

My name is Keke and I am 17 years old.
I lived in the village of Dragons. Elder found me, as a baby. I was two days old.
So she has been raising me as her granddaughter.
When I grow Elder realizes that I can talk to Pokemon.
She was shocked at this, and worried. That team plasma will find out.
So when i turned four I went to school in Opelucid academy

with her mentor Drayden. He gave her Axew her starter pokemon. Their is when she started studying she didn't make friends. But she had fun with the academy pokemon even with Axew.
She studied hard, and gets good grades. Even for her age, she is smart.
But everything changed when it was her fith birthday.
Drayden brought her, to the village of Dragons to celebrate with Elder.
Elder gave her another a Blitzle, and they did her favorite food and cake.
But the they were attacked by team plasma, their leader Ghetsis learn about Keke abilities.
They tried to take her, but Elder and Drayden manged to stop them.
But Drayden was injured, he was ok, but he broken his arm.
So Keke started packing so she can run away and go into hiding. So no one can get hurt.
She packed everything she needs clothes books, food. Medic kit. Pokaballs and camping gear.
And then she left, for so many years Keke has traveled through alot of regions. To Unova, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Kanto Alola and Kalos.
She stayed in Alola for two years for school, but she has to leave because bad people are learning that she can talk to animals

So know she is going to Galar region and this time to not to travel. But to stay, this time she will be living in the Jungles. Far away from society.