Prince Wilhelm

"Your Highness!!" 

Noah said in a joking manner, "You made it! How did you get past your 'royal guards'" he added, emphasizing royal guards sarcastically.

"Give them a tip and they'll listen," Wilhelm laughs while waving his wallet in Noah's face who responds with a mischievous smile.

Noah grabs the wallet and sifts through Wilhelm's cash. "Holy shit how many 1000Kr bills do you have, man?" he says as he pulls them all out and flashes it to everyone.

"Wait, stop-" Wilhelm tries to stop him but Noah continues to show off the bills to everyone at the party "YO! DRINKS ARE ON THE PRINCE TONIGHT!!"

Noah yells and everyone starts yelling back like romans about to charge in battle. The loud bass and voices overwhelms Wilhelm.

"Noah Stop it man" Wilhelm begs as he tries to take the bills, Noah lifts his cash and waves it around making it harder for Wilhelm to grab.

Annoyed, Wilhelm pushes Noah down, in just 3 seconds bills fly out around Noah but that didn't matter as everyone was focused on the bright red angered prince looking down on his friend, as if it was in his nature as a royal to look down on people.

Noah gets up and hits a flawless right hook on Wilhelm.

Crowd unsure what to do tries to separate them "at the end of the day you're a royal brat!" Noah yells as he gets off the hold of his peers and tries to go for another punch.

Wilhelm tries to go for a block but sees a familiar figure go in front of him taking the hit. Malin must have secretly followed him to the club.

"You're highness we must go" Malin said as she grabbed Wilhelm's arm and guided him out. Wilhelm looks behind one last time and sees the rest of the people immediately grabbing the scattered money and his wallet left on the floor.

Wilhelm and Malin exit the club and a limo has been waiting for them. As the doors open for him, Farima, our royal advisor, is in the car.

"Here" she hands Wilhelm a letter .

"What is this?" Wilhelm Responds.

"It's your speech where you ask for forgiveness," She says.

""Are you serious"" Wilhelm scoffs.

"Yes, Seriously." She replies.

"No way I-." "The queen says she wants you to address it Personally." Farima adds on not letting Wilhelm finish, causing him to roll his eyes.

"For that reason, my parents and I have decided that I will enroll at Hillerska Boarding school immediately?!"" Wilhelm's eyes follow each sentence in disbelief.