06

Since he woke up late, he was late, and only managed to make it to lesson two.

He spotted jisung in the hallway. Jisung also noticed him and ran over.

"Lixieeee, where have you been? I was waiting for you in lesson one." Jisung said with a slight pout.

Felix chuckled and patted his head "sorry hannie. I accidentally overslept."

"Nah it's fine. If I were you I would've just faked to be sick and stayed off for the day." Jisung said.

Those two started walking side by side.

"Yeah, true, but I came for education. I need this education." Felix answered.

"I guess you're right." Jisung said, he then checked his watch "we should go before we are late."

Before Felix could even open his mouth to speak, jisung grabbed Felix's sleeve and ran, dragging him along.

——

The lesson ended an hour later. Felix and jisung packed up and left the room. Luckily, they were on time.

Jisung was yapping about something, but Felix was lost deep inside his own thoughts.

Suddenly jisung spotted Minho, and when Felix looked round, jisung had disappeared. He looked round and saw jisung was chatting with Minho.

Felix smiled.

Those two should date already.

He thought. He turned and widened his eyes, seeing sunwoo right in front of him, looking down at him with a smile.

Felix smiled back "hey sunwoo."

"Morning. Didn't know you were here, didn't even know you were awake."

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Felix whined.

Sunwoo chuckled "sorry, you looked fast asleep. You looked so cosy and cute, I didn't wanna wake you."

Felix smiled.

At least he was thinking about my feelings.

"Anyway-" sunwoo was obviously going to say something but a voice interrupted them.

"Lix!" Felix looked over sunwoo's shoulder and smiled, seeing mingyu approach him.

Mingyu smiled back, he purposely nudged into sunwoo and hugged Felix tightly. Felix hugged back, and then felt mingyu kiss his cheek, making him giggle and blush.

Sunwoo was pissed off about the push, and managed to hold it in. He crossed his arms and watched the two.

Mingyu pulled away and kissed Felix's lips, they said morning to each other before mingyu looked at sunwoo.

"Hey sunwoo." Mingyu said with a bit of annoyance and jealousy in his voice.

Sunwoo smiled sarcastically "morning."

Mingyu rolled his eyes and looked back at felix, smiling.

"Wanna go to the café with me? I'll pay, like usual." Mingyu asked.