Ready or Not

• Natalia's POV •

I watch as Luca stares at me, rarely talking his eyes off of me. I like it though, his piercing icy eyes will haunt me for the rest of my days. Although that witch got me good the butterflies in my stomach are still teetering on whether to act on its usual impulsivity. Something I never really tamed, unapologetically at that. Why should I care about the opinions of strangers who couldn't dream of surviving what I've gone through... Fuck em all!

Being broken at such a young age will damage you to your core, but at the very least as an adult it's damn near impossible to do. I've made my peace long ago, but Luca makes me even more at peace... my home, my touch stone. I feel a hand creep up my bare leg causing my attention back into reality where I give Luca a spicy smirk.

I watch as his eyes go a little bit darker, giving me goosebumps and disappointment. I know what we both want but neither of us wanting to initiate anything because we both know I'm in no condition for the dirty shit we want to do to one another.

I stand up slowly and make my to go give El a hug goodnight, as I walk towards 'my room' I feel eyes watching me take slow steps until I finally reach my destination. Luca wraps his arms around me ever so gently hugging me tightly before shutting the door behind us. Before I know it he swoops me up in a quick motion as I let out a sigh of a quick scare.

Luca lays me down while climbing atop of me, looking into my eyes, daring me until I can't stand it. Prolonged eye contact is NOT my thing.. probably a trauma thing, I don't know and I don't care. I close my eyes before I hear him say something quietly and softly in Italian, he kisses my nose and rolls to my side propping himself up on his elbow.

He tells me 'Natalia... I just want you happy Amorè... if I'm doing too much please tell me!' I watch as his free hand lands on my hip, feeling him massage it gently before he traces and teases the area between my navel and the top trim of my shorts. In my feelings and feeling a bit vulnerable I softly say 'I love you Luca... please be patient with me and my issues..' I watch as Luca gets a small smile that he tries to hide.

He looks down before responding 'Amorè I'd follow you into hell and back ...' I watch as his smile fades before continuing '... And that's what scares me! I love you more than anything in this world Natalia.... La mia anima gemella!' He finishes with a grunt. 

I blush hearing this as much as he seems weird about it, every relationship (besides Ella of course) has consisted of short lived obsessive, toxic, one sided affection and interactions. The amount of betrayal I've gone through is enough for multiple lifetimes. But how can I be okay with all of this, with him? My intrusive thoughts always win... I always run away eventually.. when things get rough and I'll forever leave before I'm left.

Luca pulls the blankets over us as he crosses over me to switch the nightstand light off. A few passionate kisses later we're side by side, hand in hand drifting off into dreamland.

It takes about a week before I'm 'healed' by that meaning the cuts, bruises ect are just about healed but my throat is taking a bit longer, it's a hell of a lot better but damn it's going to take a while before it's all good.

I finally decided to get out of whatever funk I'm in, I take a quick shower and decide to wear a tight little black dress and some small wedges. Being all natural today, I still feel good. El and I decide to go get our nails done and grab some lunch and drinks. Starting to get cabin fever I had to get outta there.

Loosening up with your best friend is always a cure for sadness or maybe that's just Ella's affect on me. We eat our lunch and so our margaritas before calling an uber to finally go back to our men. To be fair we've been gone since early this morning and it's going on 4pm. I text Luca a selfie showing off my nails and letting him know we're on our way back and then I wait for his response.

A few minutes later I watch the screen of my phone light up letting me know he's messaged me back. The only thing his message says is 'Those are going to look beautiful wrapped around my cock" I blush so hard as I shift in my seat. I swear it feels like it's been forever since we've done anything more than kiss. I could literally explode at this point.

After a bit we are finally dropped off as we walk hand in hand up the drive way and into the house, seeing Mark and Luca just chilling on the couch talking about something before shifting their attention to us. Every single hair on my body stands at attention when I watch Luca's eyes go up and down my body looking like he's ready to just rip my dress off right then and there with no regard of Mark and Ella.

Giving him a small smirk in response I watch as he gets up and tells them we'll be back out later grabbing my hand and immediately dragging me into the bedroom. Backing me onto the bed I fall in place as I watch him take his shirt off tossing it aside before leaning down  roughly kissing me while his coarse fingertips pull my dress up above my waist and plunging his fingers into my already soaked self. Letting out a deep groan I arch myself pushing down on him to feel all of him. A few motions later I hear him drop to his knees before pulling me closer to the edge.

I squirm as I just can't help it, there's already a mess made and neither of us care. It takes him no time to get me to my limit as he drinks all of me in. I sigh in relief as my whole body feels like jello. I lay in my mess as I feel him kiss his way all the way up to my lips, shoving his 'Natalia flavored tongue' into my mouth. Playing tag with our tongues before he pulls back and tells me he made plans for us later.

I just nod as I'm just needing a minute to gather my weakened self. It's been building up a lot to say the least.

The next few hours pass before I watch as Luca sets out two gym outfits for the both of us. I smile as I know what we're doing tonight. Just the thought of it is enough to get me to my limit. Not too many men are blessed with perfection...  Luca is soo sexy, strong, sweet with a dick so good it should be illegal.

I bite my lip as he raises an eyebrow to me knowing that both of us are playing the same movie in our minds. Luca tells me that everyone will be gone from the gym in about 20 minutes so we'll be taking off shortly. And with that being said I slowly slip my dress off letting it pool around my feet as he glares hungrily.

We dress and before I know it we're saying our goodbyes and letting them know we'll be home late and we're on our way to the gym. I can hardly contain my self, I know the both of us are ready for it. Being in my head the whole time I barely notice we're here.

I'm ready for whatever is about to come and I know for a fact this is going to be a cherished time for years to come. I bite my lip as he grabs the keys and big ass duffle bag and let's me know to follow him inside.