Part 1- The beginning

-°Kaito's POV°-

I came home after doing some recording sessions, craving some MUCH needed ice cream. My voice hurted from singing so high:(
So of course the second I stepped into the house I rushed to the kitchen.

As soon as I entered I saw Meiko-chan and Luka-chan KISSING?! My mouth went agape, speechless

"Oh..! Hi Kaito." Meiko-chan said sheepishly as she pulled away from the kiss and turned to me, my fight or flight instincts kicked in and I ran away, trying not to cry.

I didn't even bother using the elevator, I don't know why actually- but I ran up the stairs, into my room and slammed the door shut, locking it as tears ran down my face. How could Meiko-san do this to me?

I heard a knock at my door, a familiar voice coming from behind it.

"Kaito-san? Are you alright? I heard a door slam." It was Gakupo-kun, I unlocked the door and peeked my head through.

"Hm..?" I groaned, tears still running down my face

"Ah! Kaito-san why are you crying?!" He asked me, reaching out to wipe some of my tears

——————————————————————

-°Gakupo's POV°-

I gazed down at him, still rather curious as to why he was crying though I continued to wipe his tears away from his cheeks

"M-Meiko was kissing Luka in the kitchen.." Kaito-san muttered out, it wasn't the first time that Meiko-senpai and Luka-chan had kissed though it was the first time Kaito-sama had seen them do it. I was hesitant to tell him, but decided it was the right thing to do, he is my best friend after all.

I put both my hands on his shoulders and sighed, "Kaito-sama, There's something I need to tell you. This isn't the first time Meiko-senpai and Luka-chan have kissed, they've done it many times before."

I jolted in surprise as I heard the clacking of dress shoes approaching, I looked in the direction they were coming from and saw Kiyoteru-sensei.

"I heard crying and a door slamming, what is happening?" Kiyoteru-sensei questioned in his usual, slightly stoic tone.

"Kaito-sama witnessed Meiko-senpai and Luka-chan kissing." I explained, gently patting his back to comfort him

"Oh." He paused for a second, to me it looked like he was hesitating to say something, "I have to admit, when you and Miku-chan were doing that duo-show together. I saw Meiko-san and Luka-san doing some... inappropriate things with each other."

Both me and Kaito-sama's jaw dropped at the newfound information Kiyoteru-sensei had told us. I noticed that Kaito-sama was trembling quite a bit so I pulled him towards me and let him hug me.

——————————————————————

-°Kaito's POV°-

I just hugged him tightly, I knew I was sad but I also felt... Happy? I've been meaning to break up with Meiko-chan after all, She feels more like a sister to me actually.

But it did still kinda hurt hearing that Meiko-chan was sleeping with Luka-chan behind my back. She still was my girlfriend afterall.

My ears perked up as I heard Kiyoteru-sensei speak once more.

"I also may have slept with her too." He sheepishly admitted, sighing. I just stared him dead in the eyes as Gakupo-kun spoke up.

"Damn Kiyo, you get pussy?" He laughed.

——————————————————————

-°No one's POV🔥°-

Kiyoteru stared at Gakupo in disapproval, groaning. "You shut your mouth. You can't even pull." He remarked snarkily before walking off.

Gakupo shifted his attention back to Kaito, "Are you feeling better Kaito-sama..?" He asked quietly, to which the older singer nodded. "I'm starting to feel better." Kaito mumbled, wiping his tears as he walked back into his room, Gakupo tagging along.