Five

Chaewon inhaled sharply before she took a small step forward to the table. She thought Kazuha was a reliable friend, but it seems otherwise.

She took a seat at the 'important' place. She glanced over at Kazuha, who seemed utterly happy. It's probably because she's staring at Yunjin, who looks gorgeous tonight. Chaewon can't take her eyes off of that damn woman.

"So...I think you guys know each other, right?" Kazuha asked, before taking a place in front of Jen. Zuha's lips curled into a cheerful smile as she placed a bowl of bibimbap before her.

"Yeah! She comes to my flower shop daily. She even-" Yunjin wanted to finish the sentence but she was stopped by the CEO's hand on her thigh.

"She even complimented my flowers..." Jen finished her sentence, as her cheeks turned bright pink. Is this a good idea? Maybe she was sometimes a heartless person, but this is Kazuha we're talking about.

Yunjin grabbed the same dish as the brunette chose. She started digging in, trying to brush away the feeling she felt because of the Chaewon.

On the other hand, Kazuha didn't suspect anything. She was happy that she was given a chance to go out on a date, with a person that probably may share the same feelings for her!

The time went by too quickly for the brunette and the black-haired woman, who wasn't even supposed to stay, but for Jen? It was the worst as well as the best time of her life.

Not because she is on a date with someone she doesn't even know if she's interested in, but because of what she felt throughout the whole date. She swears she'll do something to that woman one day.

Finally, the date came to an end. Yunjin was now free from the room that was filled with tension. Of course, she said goodbye.

Jen left the fancy restaurant where she suffered from the unwanted attention she was getting from Chaewon. With a brief sigh of relief, her legs took her to her room, which was quite far away from where she was now.

She may go to some store if she's here. She doesn't know if she'll ever come back here anyway.

The lights of the numerous lamps made her look even more outstanding than she was previously.

Jen walked along the pavement hopelessly, until her eyes saw her favorite store. She quickly made her way over to the entrance, and with a couple of steps, she was in.

Yunjin had some spare time, so why not walk around the store? Those kinds of thoughts appeared in her mind with every product she grabbed and put into her basket.

Aimlessly, she grabbed a bottle of soju. Maybe she had drunk one already, but who will stop her? Her friend Sakura walked towards her.

"Hey, Jen! I thought you drank already? Wouldn't it be too much?" Said the blondie that was supposedly standing in front of her.

"Do you think so?" The red-haired girl asked back, slightly too tired. Sakura face-palmed, before taking the soju out of her hand. The taller only nodded, as she watched the other disappear into thin air.

The cashier watched with a shocked expression on his face. "Did that girl make herself put away the soju? And who was she even talking to, no one was there." He said to himself, as his eyes stared at the strange woman for a little longer, before going back to staring aimlessly at the till.

Yunjin walked around the store until she made her way to the cashier who's been watching over her for some time now. She paid for the things and left the shop with quick and small steps. Her apartment was so close, yet so far.

And yet, she managed to get to her room safely. She threw the bag that contained the newly bought groceries onto the floor and went into the bathroom to change into her pajamas. She was too tired to take a shower, so she only brushed her teeth.

Tired and sleepy as hell, she plumped onto her bed, and wrapped herself around the cold, yet comforting blanket. Where are her friends now? What are they doing? Those thoughts kept flooding her mind until she fell asleep.

For the friends though.... The restaurant was supposed to be closed, and yet the two of her friends were still in there, arguing. Chaewon was hella mad at Kazuha for asking out, her future girlfriend. The moment was filled with tension as well as nervousness. The CEO couldn't hold back anymore and pinned the taller to the wall out of anger.

"Why would you do it, knowing that I told you about her multiple times!" The black-haired woman slightly raised her voice at the other woman in front of her.

Even though Kazuha couldn't manage any words, she couldn't help but stare at those lips. "What the hell am I thinking about?!" Those thoughts appeared numerous times in her mind, but her actions said otherwise. Her hands reached out to Chaewon's cheeks and pulled the smaller into a kiss.