𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2: 𝐋𝗼𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲

╔─━━━━━━░★░━━━━━━─╗                     ╚─━━━━━━░★░━━━━━━─╝

╔─━━━━━━░★░━━━━━━─╗
╚─━━━━━━░★░━━━━━━─╝

                             Date: June 20, 2020
                    Place: Dimitra's  Townhouse

╔─━━━━━━░★░━━━━━━─╗
╚─━━━━━━░★░━━━━━━─╝

As the pulsating rhythms of the party faded into the night, Dimitra led Josh through the quiet streets to her car, their footsteps echoing in the stillness. The air was heavy with anticipation the entire ride, charged with the unspoken desire that simmered between them.

All it took was that one word.

And soon a switch went off and combusted into a flame like no other.

The car soon came to an abrupt stop as Dimitra parked her car in front of her townhouse.

Without a word, they leaned towards each other, their lips meeting in a fervent kiss, igniting a wildfire of desire that consumed them both.

Their tongues danced in a passionate tango, exploring each other's mouths with an intensity that left them both breathless. Dimitra's hands roamed eagerly over Josh's body, tracing the contours of his muscles as she pulled him closer, unable to get enough of him.

Breaking away reluctantly, Dimitra's eyes locked with Josh's, a hunger burning in their depths. They walked to her doorstep.

"Come inside," Dimitra whispered huskily, her voice laced with desire as she unlocked the door and led him into her townhouse.

Once inside, they wasted no time in making their way to her bedroom, their bodies drawn to each other like magnets. The tension between them was palpable, a smoldering heat that threatened to consume them both.

As they entered the dimly lit room, Dimitra turned to face Josh, her eyes ablaze with desire.

"I want you," she murmured, her voice thick with longing as she reached for him, pulling him into a passionate embrace.

Josh's hands found their way to Dimitra's waist, pulling her close as he whispered, "I want you too, Dimi," his voice hoarse with desire.

Their lips met once more, hungry and urgent, as they tumbled onto the bed, consumed by their mutual lust. Clothes were shed in a frenzy of desire, their hands roaming feverishly over each other's heated skin.

Suddenly, amidst the haze of desire, Dimitra's thoughts turned to practical matters.

With a coy smile, she turned to Josh, her eyes locking with his as she asked, "Do you have a condom?"