𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6: 𝐁𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐲

╔─━━━━━━░★░━━━━━━─╗                     ╚─━━━━━━░★░━━━━━━─╝

             ╔─━━━━━━░★░━━━━━━─╗       
             ╚─━━━━━━░★░━━━━━━─╝

Date: July 20, 2020
                    Place: Dimitra's Townhouse

             ╔─━━━━━━░★░━━━━━━─╗       
             ╚─━━━━━━░★░━━━━━━─╝

As the first rays of sunlight filtered through the curtains, Dimitra stirred from her slumber, her body still humming with the echoes of their passion from the night before. She blinked sleepily, her eyes adjusting to the soft glow of morning as she turned to find Josh lying next to her, his features softened by sleep.

"Morning," she murmured, her voice husky with sleep as she reached out to brush a stray lock of hair from his forehead.

Josh stirred at her touch, his eyes fluttering open as he let out a contented sigh. "Morning, dimples ," he replied, his voice rough with sleep as he stretched lazily, his muscles flexing beneath the sheets.

Dimitra couldn't help but smile at his words, a warm flutter of affection blooming in her chest. "Last night was amazing," she said, her voice filled with genuine warmth as she snuggled closer to him, relishing the feel of his warmth against her skin.

"Yeah, it was," Josh agreed, his voice tinged with a hint of satisfaction as he pulled her closer, his arms wrapping around her in a protective embrace.

Dimitra sighed contentedly, burying her face in the crook of his neck as she breathed in the scent of his skin. "I can't believe this is the second time we've hooked up," she admitted, her voice tinged with wonder as she traced lazy circles on his chest.

Josh chuckled softly, his fingers tangling in her hair as he pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead. "Yeah, me neither," he agreed, his voice warm with affection as he looked down at her. "But I'm not complaining."

Dimitra smiled up at him, her heart swelling with warmth at his words. "Me neither," she replied, her voice soft with emotion as she reached up to cup his cheek. "I like having you around."

Josh's eyes softened at her words, a tender smile playing at the corners of his lips. "I like being around you too," he admitted, his voice filled with sincerity.

As they lay there in the quiet intimacy of the morning, Dimitra felt a surge of courage bubbling up within her. She shifted slightly, propping herself up on one elbow as she looked down at Josh, her heart pounding with uncertainty.

"Hey, Josh," she began, her voice tentative as she searched his eyes for any sign of hesitation. "I was thinking... what if we... you know, became friends with benefits?"

Josh's eyebrows shot up in surprise, his gaze locking with hers as he processed her words. "Friends with benefits?" he repeated, his voice tinged with curiosity as he studied her face.