girls only

Fantasia and Taraji start taking off danielles clothes while still in their deep passionate kiss. Taraji goes down and starts sucking danis neck while fantasia starts playing and sucking each of her nipples. Dani starts moaning because thats her spot. Mami's, dani moans out. Taraji and Fantasia now have 1 nipple with taraji on the left and fantasia on the right. While this is happening Dani is using 2 fingers off of both of her hands to finger both taraji and fantasia. EVERYBODY is moaning now. They then switch to another position. Fantasia and Taraji lay danielle down and Fantasia starts eating her out and Taraji is kissing her deep, in her mouth, on her neck, everywhere. Fantasia being the freak she is grabs the dildo from earlier and straps it on and starts fucking danielle right in her hole. T-TASIAAA, dani moans out loud. Fantasia puts her bottom lip in her teeth. They switch positions now taraji has on the strap. Now dani is sucking the strap and Tasia is eating dani out. Fantasia grabs the rose toy from the side of the bed and puts it on danis clit, I have to cumm, Dani says whining. Hold that shit in, Says Taraji AND Fantasia at the same time. Taraji starts to push the strap deeper in danis mouth, Dani doesn't gag. Damnnn mama, Taraji said with a shocked face. Dani starts smirking. Fantasia turns the toy up all the way. Dani starts moaning loud. Then she starts squirting.