long

Taraji-
I sigh knowing I was talking shit earlier. KNOWING Tasia don't play that. She lifts up my right leg and spits on my pussy. She then slips the dildo in. Moans start flowing out. "mamaaa, this shit feel so good" "You want me to go faster mama?" She asks in a sexy way. "YES" and that's what she does. "I have to cum so bad mama" "Hold that shit in baby" I let out a loud moan. Then all the cum flows out. "I told you to hold that in." Tasia says while smiling and laughing. "I couldn't" (Fantasia still hasn't pulled out yet btw.) "I think you need to be fucked harder mama" I let out a sigh knowing there is no way out of this. She then starts fucking me harder. I let out another loud moan. Loud enough for someone to hear from next door. "Wait, isn't danielle still here?" I say while she stops but doesn't pull out. "Danielle is still here I think." Fantasia says with a smirk. "I wanna try a threesome." "Let's try it then!" Dani overhears them, (Dani been listening the whole time) Dani comes in with the black and red lingerie on. "I never had a threesome before, but let's try it" Dani says while smirking. They start a 3 person kiss. Each of them getting wetter by the second.

———
YALLLLL i don't see stuff about dani joining SOOOOOOO here we are!!!

Please comment nn vote!!!