Chapter 5: "Who?"

A/n: Sorry for the wait many mistakes might be made because I wrote this half asleep 😭 😭

"Who?" Y/n asked and the look of terror on everyone's faces didn't help.

Soon the leaves started blowing and the trees started ruffling.

"Y/n tell me that's you doing that. . ." Bucky said.

"It's not." Y/n answered.

"Everyone on my position, we have incoming." Steve said as everyone looked around and behind hulk a blue portal appeared and y/n used her powers to launch Vision and Wanda far away.

"Cap, that's him." Bruce said and Steve got his shield ready.

"Wait so the man bearded lady wasn't the actual problem." Y/n asked Thor.

"No, that is. He attacked our ship a little after you died. He's looking to collect all the infinity stones. He killed Loki. . ." Thor said and she felt her heart shatter as those words left his mouth.

"What?" She said in disbelief.

"Eyes up. Stay sharp." Steve ordered and Thor gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Please be careful. Please." Thor said.

Bruce in the hulk buster launched at Thanos but he used the space stone to trap in the wall.

Cap goes to punch him but is blasted back before even making contact. T'challa is grabbed by the neck and punched to the floor. Sam was blasted to the ground.

"Wanda. . . It's time. They can't stop him." Vision said.

"No!" Wanda responded.

"You have the power to destroy. . ."

"No, Vision no." She said with tears in her eyes.

"We are out of time." Vision said as he put Wanda's arm up.

"Who the hell are you!" I asked the purple bastard standing in front of me. Wanda spoke to me through her mind telling me she needs time.

"I'm Thanos, The Titan that will grant this universe. . .mercy." Thanos replied.

I started laughing so hard and I couldn't control myself.

"Why is she laughing." Steve asked Sam who was next to him him on the ground.

"What are you laughing at!?" Thanos says angrily but y/n continues to laugh hard.

"W-wh-why are you dressed like an armoured grape?" Y/n said laughing struggling to get her words out.

"To fight you!" Thanos responded pissed off and confused.

"Why-y-y-y hahahah" y/n said as she continued laughing.

"It's not funny! You worthless creature." Thanos shouted.

"Why are you talking like that!? Is that what grapes sound like?" Y/n said as she continued laughing her ass off.

"No." Thanos responded.

"Oh, because I've never seen a grape go around going : "The Titan who will grant this universe mercy!!" Y/n said mocking Thanos's voice and laughing continuously.

"I talk like this so you don't find out what I feel through the tone of my voice." Thanos defended.

"That's ridiculous, I can literally tell what you feel." Y/n responded.

"And what is that?" Thanos asked.

"You're scared, you didn't know I'd be here." Y/n said as she attacked him, they fought intensely Thanos using the stones and y/n using her powers.