Chapter 7: "And that's enough."

"Oi, Rocket init?" I asked approaching the raccoon.

"Yes, that's me." He responded.

"You got any cameras on your ship?" I asked and he smiled mischievously.

"Yes Mam." He responded.

"Okay some of these people haven't been to space. I just need you to take a recording in slow mo of their faces and send that to me." I requested and he laughed.

"Thor was right, you are the funniest. We would totally get along." He said laughing and activating the cameras as everyone started boarding.

"He told you about me?" I asked.

"Every chance he got." Rocket responded and I smiled. Nebula came to talk to him and I took my seat. Thor sat in a seat beside me and I saw his hand shaking. I locked mine with his and rubbed it with my thumb and I feel his face turn to me but I look out the window.

"Okay, who here hasn't been to space?" Rocket asked and Nat, Cap, and Rhodey raise their hands.

"Why?" Rhodey said.

"You better not throw up on my ship." Rocket said smirking at me and I smile back as I see the cameras turn to them.

"Approaching jump in 3... 2... 1!" Nebulavcounts down

The ship jumps forward into a wormhole, and I see Steve holding onto his seat for dear life. His eyes widening slightly at the exhilaration of this new experience. The ship slows down, and the ship hovers in orbit of the planet seen in the hologram previously.

I let go of Thor's hand and stand up. "I'll head down and check out the place to see what we are up against."

"I'll come with you." Thor said.

"It'll be quick. I'll be fine." I said plugging in my communication device.

"That's what you said last time." Thor said standing up and the ship went silent and I sighed.

"Okay, let's go." I said walking out and he followed me.

"This is gonna work, Steve." Nat said comforting him.

"I know it will." Steve said holding a compass with an image of Peggy.

"Cause I don't know what I'm going to do if it doesn't." Steve said and the others finish suiting up.

I comeback with Thor entering behind me. "No satellites, no ships, no armies, no ground defenses of any kind. It's just him."

"And that's enough." Thor adds.

We see a lush tropical place. It surrounds a shed on a farm. A scarecrow made of Thanos' armour is seen. He's walking among his crops, harvesting fruit, and putting them in a sack. He walks over to the shed, with a dragging quality to his legs, like it pains him to walk, presumably his living quarters, and tries to sit down, and we see his full face. His whole left side is burnt black with blisters; He looks ridiculously pathetic compared to when we saw him last.

Suddenly, I launch through the roof, knocking Thanos down, and grabbing his neck. Bruce in the Hulkbuster armor bursts from the ground, and grabs Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet arm. Thor flies in and slices off the Infinity Gauntlet. Rhodey flies down with Rocket and aims guns on Thanos' head.

Steve walks in his Captain America outfit, with Natasha right behind him, staring murderously at Thanos. Rocket goes over to the sliced off Infinity Gauntlet, and kicks it over, as everyone realizes that there are no stones in it.

"Oh no." He says and looks nervously at him.

"Where are they?" Thor asked.

"Answer the fucking question!" I said starting to heat up the arm that's chocking him.