🌸Oneshot: Starlit Serenade ( Chat GPT wrote it 😭)

I was bored, I'll write more real one shots but Chat GPT wrote this lol. Credit to that

In the cozy confines of Camp Half-Blood, where demigods found solace amidst the chaos of their lives, a gentle breeze whispered through the trees as night fell over the magical haven. Nico di Angelo, with his enigmatic aura, found himself drawn to the soothing melodies of the campfire crackling under the starry sky.

As he sat alone, lost in thought, a warm presence approached. Will Solace, the radiant son of Apollo, walked over with a soft smile playing on his lips. "Mind if I join you?" he asked, his voice carrying a comforting cadence.

Nico's heart fluttered at the sight of Will, his feelings for the sunny demigod growing stronger with each passing day. "Of course," he replied, unable to suppress a small smile of his own.

They sat together in companionable silence, the flickering flames casting a gentle glow upon their faces. Will reached out and intertwined his fingers with Nico's, sending a jolt of warmth through the son of Hades.

"I've been thinking," Will began softly, his gaze fixed on the stars above, "about us."

Nico's heart skipped a beat, anticipation coursing through his veins. "What about us?" he asked, unable to conceal the hope in his voice.

Will turned to him, his eyes sparkling with sincerity. "I love you, Nico," he confessed, his voice filled with tenderness. "More than anything in this world."

Tears glistened in Nico's eyes as he leaned in, pressing his lips against Will's in a sweet, tender kiss. It was as if the entire universe faded away, leaving only the two of them wrapped in each other's embrace.

As they pulled away, a sense of serenity washed over them, their love illuminating the darkness like a beacon of hope. Hand in hand, they gazed up at the stars, knowing that as long as they had each other, they could weather any storm that came their way.

For Nico di Angelo and Will Solace, love was not just a fleeting moment, but a timeless melody that echoed through the depths of their souls, binding them together for eternity.

366 words (that aren't mine)