Christina x Eric pt2

I was going to wait to post this, but I respect my life, so I'm posting it now

Christina's P.O.V:
Training is over fanilly. I head to the door, but I feel a strong wrap around my wrist. "I said I wanted you to stay after, didn't I." His voice is cold and stern "Yea you did. Why?" I question "Well Christina." He steps closer to me, and I step back, but my back hits the wall."I thought we should play a little game." He says
"And what game is that?" I am really curious."It's called the silent games, so I'm going to do things like this..." He slips is hand up my thigh. I gasp slightly at the feeling, and he speaks again. "And you stay quiet like a good girl, ok?" I nod, showing I'm ready to play a smile creeps across his face as he inches his hand higher and higher as he kisses my neck, bitting slightly in some places, leaving marks for everyone to see his hands find my waistband and he pulls down my pants and my underwear and he teasingly moves his hand closer and closer to my vigina I try to keep myself quite but then he slips two fingers inside of my and I make a small noise "I will give you 3 chances you losse all 3 and I stop." Eric brings this new rule in, and I nod in agreement, excited and desperate for him to touch me more, and he does........

Eric's P.O.V:
I look at her as I have her pinned to the wall, and she's trying so hard to stay quiet. I watch her squirm at my touch and know I make her do that makes me feel so powerful she knows I'm in charge of her and if she knows what's good for her she will not question me I keep swilling my fingers around while I leave trails of kisses all over her I hear her moan and I love the sounds she's making for me but sadly that is strike two "Now love that's strike two one more chance." She just nods and keeps touching her she loves it as much as I do. I trail my over hand over the curves off her body, trying to make her feel good but also not wanting her to make noise because I love touching her as much as she like me touching her me sadly here her make a small sound again and rules are rules "I'm sorry love but that's 3 you also need to go to your friends before they get suspicious." I admit ,ok, but just one more thing." She kisses me paissonly, and then she's gone god. I love that girl she is so perfect, and I love seeing her and touching her "ill see you tomorrow, love." I say to myself the leave.