cp 5

"Sir.. !! "

" Yes?! Any news? "

" No.. Sir! I'm sorry "

" You don't have to be sorry peter..! It's me! It's me .. I ruined everything.. I ruined my life with my own hand.. "

" Sir wei.. Please don't blame yourself.. I know everything.. I'm with you from beginning of your carrier.. " Peter..

Wei waxian looking at him with a sad smile..

" Ok.. You can go.. Peter. " Wei wuxian..

" Ok.. Sir.. Good night.. " Peter ( left from there)

" Sorry lan zhan.. I didn't mean to hurt you.. But i have no other option. ... "
Wei wuxian mumble to himself...

5 years he lives in regret..
But he haven't any. ..
When he decided to talk with lan zhan, he's already out of reach...

Wei wuxian gets the fame he dreamed of.. But he can't get back the peaceful life, the love..

Peter is with him from he began his business.. Now Wei wuxian owns 5 companies he's most successful eligible man in his country but he failed to find his love...

Wei wuxian get's angry.. Not with lan zhan but himself.. He throws a flower vas from his table...

And gets out of house in anger...

He goes to their old paint house where they used to live.. Where they used to love. ..

He stays there upto night...

Then he getting out from there with heavy heart.. His legs was sore don't wanna go..

He sat on his car and started driving lazily...

He puts on slow music.. His music system with full of lan zhan's favorite song..

Suddenly his car about to hit with someone.. He tried to save that person and his  car bumped into a tree .. And his head hit with staring... Wei wuxian get unconscious...

______________________________________

Sorry Readers for late update..
And thanku all for stuck with me..
Have a good day..