cp 6

Wei wuxian slowly open his eyes he can see a white ceiling and felt something on his stomach..

He looked at his stomach.. It's a hand.. He touched the hand.. And sees besides him but at the next moment he got shocked like hell..

It's... It's... Lan zhan.. Lan zhan.. Lan wangji sleeping while sitting beside his bed..

He tried to get up..

" Are you ok? " A deep voice he heard.. It's the voice he craving for 5 years.. This is the man he wanted to hold from past 5 years ... It's the man he's finding from 2 years but can't reach to him.. But today he is sitting front of him..

He pinched himself for making sure it's not a dream or illusion again..

" I.. I.. Lan zhan... " Wei wuxian can't finish his words.. He started crying..

*sob " Lan zhan where are you.? You know what.. " ( wei wuxian tried to hold lan zhan's hand but lan zhan snatched his hand and said)
" Rest well and when you done.. Door is front of you. " Lan wangji tried to get up but caught by wei wuxian from behind...

" Please lan zhan.. Please let me explain.. Please.. " Wei wuxian..

Lan wangji shut closed his eyes takes a deep breath..

" No.. Leave me.. " Lan wangji said in cold voice and tried to get free.but his hands left no strength... That's why he never want to meet Wei wuxian again... He knows he gonna be weak..

Wei wuxian hold him more tightly.. Snuggled into his neck..

"Let me explain please.. " Wei wuxian said in a low and soft tone..

Suddenly lan wangji used his all strength and get free from his grip..

" Get out... Get  .. Out.. Get.. " Lan wangji himself gets out from house instead of Wei wuxian...

Wei ying's eyes again filled with water..

He mumbled, " Sorry lan zhan.. "

______________________________________

Hey Readers here's the new chapter of this story. .. Can anyone guess it's ending?