Chapter 18 Date Advice

Hey everyone ik it's been a while since I posted another chapter and I'm sorry about the long delay I just couldn't figure out what the next chapter would be about but I figured it out. Hope u all enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alistors POV

*yawn*
"I mean really that bitch didn't have to slap me"
"Mimzy it was rightfully justified"
"No it wasn't hm? You alright there al?"
"Hm? Oh yeah i-*yawn* I'm quite alright dear"
"You seem off this morning dear you sure your alright?"
*chuckle* "I'm fine ladies *yawn* I just had a long night is all"
"Aww poor baby. Here let me help ya"
Mimzy says moving closer to me attempting to hold me 'oh hell no I'm not dealing with this shit again' a quickly stand up "excuse me ladies but I have a few errands to run. It was lovely talking to you again" I say walking away. I could here Mimzy and Rosie talking about me behind my back.

'How rude. I expected better things from u Rosie but talking about someone behind their back is simply rude'

(After Al ran his errands he went to his house)

"Ah home sweet home" I unlock the door and enter the dark home "hmm needs some lighting" *snap* all lights in the house turned on "ah much better"

I take out a few of the groceries that I got from the market and put them away. Thats when I heard the telephone ring. 'O boy I wonder who it could be'

I stop putting away my things and answer the phone "hello who is this?"
"It's Rosie"
"Ah Rosie dear, why are you calling? We literally just talked 30 minutes ago"
"I know it's.... It's just I think their is something your not telling me that you couldn't say in front of mimzy. Are you alright Alistor?"
'Shes not wrong....Rosie is my dearest friend and I sincerely can't hide anything from her'
"There.....Is something that I want to talk to you about"
"Alright well go ahead I'm listening"

(1/2 an hour after explaining his feelings for angel to Rosie)

"Wow"
"So yeah I don't really know what to do Rosie.....I really like him yet I don't want to put him in harm's way......oh Rosie what am I going to do?"
"Well I think you should tell him how you feel. Trust me you'll feel better once you do so"
"Alright but how? I haven't done this since Mimzy"
"Hmm, ah I got it how about you take him to song lake this Friday"
"why this Friday?"
"Well for one it gives you time to prepare and two the blue moon is supposed to be out that night so it would be perfect"
"Alright but how do I get him to come with me?"
"You don't get him to. You ask him to a company you to hang out. You know have a picnic with a candle lit dinner. Oh and don't forget to wear something nice"
"Alright I'll give it a shot"
"Good now I'll talk to you later darling. Tell me what happens alright"
"Yes Rosie I will" I hung up the phone and continued putting away my groceries before leaving with the groceries for the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was short but the next may be longer ('^ω^')