PROLOGUE

(This takes place in a different POV from a different time in the book. Not sure what chapter yet but it'll be obvious once we get there. This shouldn't be too long by the way..)

A cat stepped on a twig, making a snapping sound echo in the empty woods.

"Be quiet mouse brain!" Another one quietly hissed to the other. They slipped past trees and undergrowth carefully. The moon shone above them, only a sliver. Stars were speckled across the sky, some big and some small. Wind whistled and made the leaves on the trees rustle ever so slightly.

"Jut, how much farther till we're at the camp?" The black cat asked as they sneaked through a bush.

"Many fox tails. You expect me to know how many or something?" Jut seethed while stepping over a broken piece of bark.

"Well what kit will we take?" He asks again.

"I don't know! A vulnerable one?" Jut snapped. "Whatever kit we can! Now stop asking questions!" The black cat rolled his eyes at Juts' response. They leaped over a fallen a fallen log covered in fungi, slowly coming closer to the StreamClan camp.

"Umo! Down!" Jut erupted and pushed herself into a bush. The sound of paws pounded on the ground, slowly advancing closer to Umo. He leaps into another bush and pushes himself into the depths.

"To SunClan border?" A tortoiseshell she asked a big, broad shouldered tabby.

"Yes, we'll make new marks and make sure they aren't trying to steal our territory again." The tabby said, his voice low and ordering. "Let's get a move on." He raced away, three cats tailing behind him and keeping his pace. Umo watched through the leaves of the bush, waiting for the cats to be far away enough.

Umo slowly crept out of the bush, looking at Jut.

"Close call, good one." He said, relieved.

"Come on. The kits aren't gonna be asleep forever." Jut waved her tail and they set off to their camp.

Authors note
Like i said, not very long it goes along with out story and brings out an important part. Stay tuned for chapter 1!

Question !!
Whats your favorite food?

Answer
Caviar, (no joke💀)

Answer in the comments!

-Miles :) (Word count: 376)