The Start of New Generation

Later Sathyavathi' s son vichithraviryas Marriage.

    𝔸𝕞𝕓𝕚𝕜𝕒

          She was the first wife of Vichithravirya. And the second princess of kashi. Bhishma Kidnapped her and forced to marry vichithravirya. After their marriage Vichithravirya became dead, she was a widow. She faced many Struggles like her only one son Dhritharashtra was blind, her husband became dead, her forced marriage etc. She was the first queen of Hastinpur in second generation, But her badluck covered her life.

     𝔸𝕞𝕓𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕒

           She was the second spouse of vichithravirya. She was a widow like ambika her eldest sister. Bhishma kidnapped her and after force, she want  to marry Vichithravirya. Her son was pandu. She was a Sacrifice mother Her Husband and Son was died. She was the Second princess of kashi.

      𝔸𝕞𝕓𝕒

         She was the eldest sister of Ambika and Ambalika. She was the first princess of kashi. But in her life she had many badlucks. She had a love with a prince in her childhoodh and young time. But Bhishma Kidnapped her. But after hearing her sad story Bhishma reduced her but then her loved prince not accepted her so she begged bhishma to marry her, but bhishmas pledge, He don't marry her. She was not able to marry Vichithraveerya. After her Sister's marriage Her revenge was over her limits then she called Mahadeva by her thapasa and asked the bless for kill bhishma. Lord Siva blessed her to she can kill Bhishma in her next birth. Amba was an Unmarriade women in Mahabharatha. Later Shiva gaved her bless, she sacrificed her life in she maded (holly fire) agni.

      Guys no one vote or support me🥺. Please support me guys. I like to write, but you no one like my Story. So this is a shott chapter🙏🏻🥹🥺😭