chapter one

This is a true story of what happened to me between the years of 2020 to 2022.

It all started a month before my 25th birthday. I was at work and I just got back to the office. My coworker came up to me and asked me if it was okay if she hired a stripper to our combined birthday party. Me and my coworker both share the same birthday but we're 10 years apart. I said sure not knowing that this person was going to essentially ruin my life. She gave me his number so I could get to know him before the party. He really charmed me and we talked day in and day out. The time came from our party. I was excited to meet him and was also nervous. When I got to the party and I saw his face for the first time in person besides on video calls. I really thought he was attractive. He was a southern gentleman. He gave me his coat when I was cold. He made sure not to smoke around me. Then he gave me my first lap dance. It got really late and everyone went home. We wound up spending the night together. We just cuddled on an air mattress. The day after I went home and we talked on the phone all day. We were deciding whether or not we would start dating or not. Eventually he decided that we could date. He told me everything about him and his son being abused by his ex-wife. I believed him but looking back now I shouldn't have. I was blinded by love. My parents never liked him and neither did my brother. We started dating I would drive up to his house every weekend and spend the weekend and then I would drive home. The week of Thanksgiving he spent the week at his step dad's house who lives close to where I was and we wound up spending the night at my friends again and on that night I lost my virginity.  I continued working and going to his house on the weekends until covid hit my house. Both my mom and my dad had covid. I refuse to be stuck at home without seeing my boyfriend at the time. So my parents let me leave as long as I got a covid test. I took a test found out I was positive for covid and I called my job told them I had covid and they told me to stay home until I was cleared by taking another test and getting a negative result. but what no one knew at that time was that a negative result was impossible for 3 months after having covid. So I stayed at my boyfriend's house for 2 weeks. My parents weren't happy about it. I finally had enough and I moved out and I moved in with my boyfriend. Now the one thing that I forgot to mention was that he had two children living at home with him. And I didn't know that his daughter's mom was crazy and a drug addict. She tried everything to break us up. She was older than my mom. Which was kind of gross especially with how old my boyfriend was at the time.