Chapter 4167

"Hahaha, interesting. Very interesting." Fourth Prince applauded. "Since you outsiders are so arrogant, who don't you make a bet with me?"

Well.... Feng Xun couldn't make the decision on his own. Feng Wu was the one who had to make the decision. 

"What? You can talk big, but you're afraid of making a bet?" The people behind the Fourth Prince taunted, and the others all laughed out loud. 

Feng Wu walked up to Feng Xun and stared at Fourth Prince. "Sure. You think I'm scared of you?"

Fourth Prince smiled at Feng Wu. "Very well. Since we're going to make a bet, let's make it big."

Feng Wu said, "Go ahead."

Fourth Prince said, "If you lose, you'll join Fourth Prince's residence and become my maid. How does that sound?"

Before Feng Wu could say anything, Yu Mingye and Feng Xun became agitated and raised their hands to hit Fourth Prince. Feng Wu stopped them. "I know I'm going to beat you, but I promised someone that I wouldn't bet with myself. So, I'm afraid I can't say yes. Name your terms."

Fourth Prince darted a look at Feng Wu. "You're not going to say yes to that?" 

What kind of offer was that? Feng Wu was already cursing him. What kind of offer was that?

"Him, then." Fourth Prince pointed at Yu Mingye. "If your team loses, he'll join Fourth Prince's residence." 

Yu Mingye was furious. "You."

Feng Xun chuckled before Yu Mingye could finish his sentence. "Alright, it's a deal."

Yu Mingye glared at Feng Xun. "Feng the Third, you."

Feng Xun patted Yu Mingye on the shoulder. "Yu the Second, what's the rush? Don't worry. Our Boss Xiao Wu has your back. She won't let you lose. Don't worry."

Hmph. Yu Mingye turned his head away. Although he knew that Feng Wu was going to win, he still felt uncomfortable. 

Feng Wu chuckled and said to Yu Mingye, "Feng the Third is right. I won't let you lose. Do you trust me?" What else could Yu Mingye say?"

"What if you lose?" Feng Wu stared at the fourth prince. She had decided to make him pay a heavy price. 

Fourth Prince gave it some thought. "You can pick whatever you want form Fourth Prince's residence."

Feng Wu asked, "Seriously?"

The Fourth Prince replied, "Of course, it couldn't be any more serious."

Feng Wu nodded. "Everyone heard it, and a lot of people are watching. You won't go back on your word, will you?"

The Fourth Prince replied, "Would I go back on my word? Heh, let's sign a contract as proof." 

Feng Wu nodded. "That's what I've been waiting for." 

Soon, both sides signed the contract. After signing it, someone said, "Your a God. If the Feng Wu battle team couldn't pass the first round, wouldn't that mean that she wouldn't have the chance to fight against the fourth prince?"

The Fourth Prince stared at Feng Wu. "You.... you didn't lose to Captain Murong, did you? No, you'll definitely lose."

Feng Wu threw a dirty look at the prince. "Why would I lose? You're the one who's going to lose. Go and get your purse ready."

The fourth prince was speechless. To be honest, he had never been treated like this in his entire life... However, he somehow felt reverent towards Feng Wu, as if obeying her was the right thing to do.... That was so strange. 

Verry soon, only the people from Feng Wu Squad and Murong Clan Squad were left on the stage. Feng Wu arranged the order. Duan Chaoge would go first, followed by Feng Xun, Xuan Yi Yu Mingye and herself. After that, Feng Wu turned to Murong Linhai. "Let's go."

However, to Feng Wu's surprise...