Chapter 4170

Princess Yan Qian was speechless. She really couldn't understand how a group of wilderness commoners who had come out of nowhere dared to challenge her? She then turned to the Formless Blade Faction. "Second Brother Ye, I'll have to ask Second Brother Ye to teach these lowly people a lesson."  

The Formless Blade Faction had always been close to Prince Yan's Residence, and Ye Erjian and Princess Yan Qian were close friends. The two families had even planned to marry each other... So, Ye Erjian nodded. "No problem."

At this moment, those who were watching the battle were not the only ones. Normally speaking, all four major forces and six major sects could watch the battle. However, since it was a battle between youngsters, the elders of their families might not have time to watch. 

They wouldn't have time to watch the first seventeen trials on the Empire Road. As for the final battle, since they had already predicted that the fourth prince would win, they weren't interested in watching. So, only a few families were watching the battle. 

Prince Yan, however, was watching. So was the Luo family. So was the head of the Mountain Sea Academy, and standing next to him was the genius of the academy, Qiu Zhennan. 

In the arena, the Formless Blade Faction was on one side and Team Feng Wu was on the other. Yu Mingye looked over his shoulder at Feng Wu and said, "You won't have to fight in this battle, so you'll be at the back."

Feng Wu said, "Well..."

Feng Xun agreed with Yu Mingye, which was rare. He nodded at Feng Wu and said, "That's right. This is a rare trial, so don't you dare fight with us. Just wait at the back. You won't even have to fight. We'll teach you a lesson." 

Before Feng Wu could say anything, the Formless Blade Faction was already infuriated. For Yu Mingye and Feng Xun didn't even try to keep their voices down when they said those words. 

Ye Erjian smirked. "What an arrogant team. How dare you speak so arrogantly. Since you're so arrogant, we won't hold back from now on."  The bosses who were watching the battle from the water screen did not have a good impression of the Feng Wu Battle Team either. 

"Who's this team?" Prince Yan frowned when he saw Team Feng Wu. 

Standing to Prince Yan, Crown Prince Yan Yu recognized Feng Wu right away and his face darkened. Crown Prince Yan had already told Prince Yan about the Junwu Empire, so he went straight to the point. "Father, that girl in the red dress is Feng Wu. The other four are her friends."

"Feng Wu?" Prince Yan found the name familiar, as if he had heard it before. 

Crown Prince Yan reminded his father. "Junwu."

"Oh, that little girl who is being protected by Huyan Yanbo?" Because Huyan Yanbo was Mu Jiuzhou's disciple he was one of the strongest cultivators on the continent, Prince Yan took a second look at Feng Wu. Prince Yan placed his hands behind his back and said indifferently, "However, this girl's strength is nothing much."

Crown Prince Yan Yu opened his mouth, but in the end, no words came out. 

Prince Yan was only interested in the last round, but Crown Prince Yan Yu had been watching Feng Wu since she entered Empire Road. In the past few months, Crown Prince Yan Yu had spent an uncountable amount of spirit crystals to watch Feng Wu's experience on the road to the imperial court. In any case, his own treasury was almost empty. 

Duan Chaoge was the first to fight. Team Feng Wu started with Duan Chaoge.