part-12

Yn was doing her work on laptop 💻..
When she felt thirsty....she check the time... it was 12 am.....she closes her laptop..and went kitchen.....she took a bottle from fridge and poured the water in glass⁶...she gulped water and leaving for her roo. When some thing caught  her attention.....

There was  some noise coming out from taehyung's room.....his laughs and giggles..

" Who is in his room  at this time......
Should  u  i check....?
But how....?

Than she slowly opens his door... and luckily door was open....she peek from door ......

Taehyung was laying his bed and smiling....

" Oh Jen...my princess.. you are so funny....."

" hunh.....that Jenny...arghhhhh...
How shameless  she is....."

"I have to do something...immediately..." Than an idea popped in her mind and she screams loud... to make him started.....

Taehyung ran out from his room....

And saw yn standing out her room....

" What happen...yn..." HE was about to hold her....but stops in between...

"An... amm..mr kim....lizard...

"What..?..."

Yes there was lizard on my bed ...thats why ..I screamed...."

"What happen  tae tae....is everything okay..." Jenny said from other side of phone...

"Ya ya.... I will call you later Jenny....."

"But tae tae...." she was about to say something but taehyung cutted the call...and went her room...

Meanwhile yn...in her mind..

"Look Jenny...your tae tae ignores you because of me.... yaaaassss.. I am proud of you yn..." she patted her own shoulder...

"I checked whole room...there is no lizard or any other insect ....."

"Oh... thank you Mr kim.....ahmmm. by the way...do you want to have coffee..."

"Hunh...."?

"Ahmmm..actually I am going to make for me....so I thought... but its OK if you don't  wa ...."

"OK make one cup for me too..."

"Ya sure ....why not..." she happily went to the kitchen..and taehyung was confuse to see her different behavior...

"Whatever.." HE said and leave for his room....

After some time  she came with coffee and knock on the door...

Taehyung---- come in...

"Your coffee..she said while  placing coffee on his side table...she was about to leave when taehyung said...