ɢᴏᴊᴏ ꜱᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ - crash!

(not requested

(not requested.)

_________

"hey! come and crash jujutsu high today, yeah?"

(non-sorcerer x sorcerer) crack + fluff.

dating the strongest sorcerer of the modern age can really feel like you're instead taking care of an extremely spoiled and clingy kitty at times. but, youre just so wrapped around his finger, that you cant help but take care of his every need and whim..!

but sometimes, his demands can get pretty crazy.

such as that one time.. "hey, [name]! can you come crash jujutsu high today?" he asks through a video call, with that mischievous yet charming smirk that you grew to love. thankfully though, your camera was off so he couldnt see your extremely concerned expression.

you were a non-sorcerer-! how the hell would you be able to crash your boyfriend's workplace?? absolutely no chance.. "satoru, why.." you cant help but respond a little confused.. "turn on your camera! i wanna see your expression!" he childishly smiles, you cant exactly see his eyes from that black blindfold.

"satoru. youre at work, and youre asking me to come." at this point, you would not be able to resist the urge of side eyeing your phone.

"exactly!" satoru clearly sees the problem, but hes gonna tease his (girlfriend/boyfriend) and make it a hard time for you, till the next time he has a free day, and he'll make it up to you.

silence was exchanged between both lines, before a sigh was heard on your end. "..satoru, i cant do that. im not a sorcerer like you are." before whining was heard on your boyfriend's end. "no, please comeee!! [name]! its so boring here!"

"werent you just the other day telling me about how you were proud of your first year students? surely that wasnt boring." satoru mockingly acts surprised, opening his mouth before he paused. "..for real?" he seemed genuinely confused, "for real." you sigh, responding back.

"okay, that's different! just atleast come to the main gate!" satoru noticed that you went silent. he smirked.. knowing that he won. this is the same silence you give when youre contemplating if you should actually go through with this.

"...send me the location." you respond, sighing disappointed with yourself and your boyfriend.

"one minute!" satoru immediately grinned, as he went to their chat messages, and sent you his location. he was so nonchalant and playful about it was so concerning for you.

you, unfortunate poor soul, thought the place may be near, "satoru. what the absolute fuck is this." you never knew jujutsu high was this far. on the absolute very outskirts of tokyo, "what?" "satoru. im not coming, its so far away??"

"just come.. ill treat you with something the next time were alone in your apartment."

you roll your eyes, "..fuck me.. why am i so easily wrapped around your finger.." satoru just grinned triumphantly. "okay! so ill see you soon, my love~!" he excitedly hung up before you can even say another word.

then again, satoru is the type of person to write your name's initial, and then draw hearts around the letter he just wrote. you've seen it happen before, and you cant help but chuckle every single time.

satoru got embarrassed everytime you caught him doing something like that, yet he also is the type to use codenames for you.. "utahime, i miss perfume.." the pride of the gojo clan whined, as utahime was forced to listen.

"cant you pick a better codename to use for [name]?" utahime visibly cringed everytime she heard satoru's codenames for you. at one point, it was 'my bed'.

now, fast forward to now. in which it was almost sunset and you somehow managed to follow satoru's request. "..long ass stairs.." you mumble, looking at the stairs. "fuck that." you open your phone to call satoru.

"its okay sometimes to be selfish, megumi." the mentor smirked, as he lowered his sunglasses. satoru was busy talking to megumi.. his first year student, and basically a son figure. till he got the phone. "one minute, megumi." megumi just crossed his arms, as satoru reached into his pocket and looked at his vibrating phone. he saw your number.

he immediately grinned excited and practically bolted out the room , leaving the already irritated megumi slightly surprised.

satoru was running out of the building and quickly reached the main gate. anyone who saw him bolting were definitely confused. especially about that excited smile on his face. "where are you!?" he calls out in his phone, he looks like an elated kitty right now. how excited satoru is to see you actually went through with this extreme demand of his-

"on the stairs." you spoke into your phone, as you finally reached your last set of stairs. you watched as satoru turned his head towards you, before immediately pouncing on you. "[NAMEE]~!!!" satoru hugs you tightly as you were both on the ground, before immediately kissing your cheeks and him spoiling you.

"..cant breathe-" you tap his shoulder slightly, to make him let go, as he chuckles and lets go, both of you now sat on the ground. "you know, my love.." here comes him flirting and coaxing you to come inside.. "this isnt really considered a crash, unless you go inside-"

"not an absolute chance." you glare at your needy little kitty. hard to believe hes a sorcerer, but its hard to imagine him not being one.

"come on, please~!!! youre already here! doesnt hurt if you come inside!" the kitty in question whines, as he then held your chin, and landed a soft kiss on your lips.

"..havent i done enough?" the non-sorcerer asks, as you return this soft exchange of affection. staring into your boyfriend's mischievous however soft and affectionate eyes.

"i specifically said crash, not visit!" satoru smiles nonchalantly , as he pulled you into his lap, wrapping his hands around your waist and tugging on you.

_________

HIII FIRST EVER ONESHOT MADE TELL ME IF SATORU IS IN CHARACTER I LOVE THIS MAN SO MUCH OH MY GOD???? 😭😭😭

LIKE HESSO CUTE AND ADORABLEBUT ALSO HOT LIKE I WAN HIM TO FUCK ME TILL IM WHINING 🙏🙏🙏

DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT OR NO..

—1050 words.