ɢᴇᴛᴏ ꜱᴜɢᴜʀᴜ - heaviness.

(requested by sugurusnumber1fan)

"..a-apologies for appearing so weak to you.."

(sorcerer x sorcerer) 2007, bittersweet , angst + comfort.

its been days since the toji fushiguro incident.. and everyone is slowly recovering and healing, except one person.  when satoru was telling you and shoko about how he mastered.. "reversed cursed technique! i got it somehow, but i do it involuntarily." shoko only raised an eyebrow. "how so?"

"i dont know how to really explain it. but if i pair it up with my perpetual use of infinity, then id definitely be more on guard and basically untouchable. try throwing that pen on me, [name]!" satoru smirked, as you nodded. following his instruction, you then threw the pen full power at satoru, only for it to fall and not touch him due to this barrier.

"red, blue.. all of it i know some now." he picked up the pen, and started spinning it in his hand.. "now, all i need to learn to how to warp long distances, for now.. i can only warp short distances."

"..." suguru remained silent throughout all of this.. "..it appears that.. satoru is now the strongest sorcerer.. we're not the strongest together."  and theres clear eyebags under his eyes, as his hands remained in his pockets and gazed downwards. 

"yo, suguru!" satoru yells, gaining his attention. "are you okay? did you lose some weight?" satoru asked him concerned, checking out his physique with his eyes.. but in his defense! hes looking out for his bestfriend. "..suguru?" you turn over to their other bestfriend, staring at him.

"..im fine. dont worry about me."

and in fact, he wasnt fine.

...

later that night, he walked into your room with an exhausted expression at 25:00. usually your asleep by then, but this time you couldnt sleep since there was something on your mind. "suguru.."  you thought, before the door opens.

"[name].." suguru mumbled tiredly, his hair was down and he was wearing an oversized grey shirt and white sweatpants.. you turned your head over to him, slightly surprised. he usually knocks but this had to be serious if he suddenly just entered. "suguru? youre still awake?"

suguru quietly walked towards you, and gave you an extremely tight hug. if you werent there for comfort, then he'll go to satoru. youre his first choice. not letting go and burying his face in your (shoulder / head / chest).

"..suguru? are you okay?" you then gently wrap your arms around his (neck / waist) . youre so concerned for him, whats going on..? ever since the that sorcerer killer incident, hes been so off lately.. satoru recovered remarkably fast, but suguru fell into depression.

you then felt quiet sobbing.

 he was crying.

"..a-apologies for appearing so weak to you.." he quietly choked, suguru's heart is heavy, and you'll lend him your shoulder to lean on the moment he thought about it.

"..shh.. its okay. its okay.." you whisper, slowly playing with his shoulder length black hair.. soothing him. "..you dont have to appear strong always.. its okay to feel vulnerable, suguru." this only made suguru cry a little more, feeling that he can show his vulnerability to you and you wont ever judge him for it.

you were his safe space, and you made his heart feel lighter..

..at the cost of your heart being heavier from shouldering all his problems.

"..im just so damn tired.." suguru mumbled, as he pulled you on your bed, wanting to cuddle with you for more comfort. he wants your warmth. you'll gladly give him your warmth and all of what you have to offer.

"..im tired of this cycle.." suguru whispered under his breath.

"who isnt?" you being optimistic for him to feel more comfortable.

"..."

but in reality, you relate to every single feeling that he feels. taking his heaviness and replacing it with your lightness. comforting suguru, and you'll shoulder everyone's problems. it hurts to watch suguru suffer like this.

for suguru, he was caught up in his depression and entangled within this web for him to realise this, but..

 "its okay. its okay." you whisper, "it'll all get better soon." you continued, as suguru clung to you. crying into your chest before you continued to whisper sweet things in his ear. and after long, 26:00 , he fell asleep in your grasp.

your heart weighs heavy.

but, its okay. suguru felt much better now, and thats what matters.

you knew about all hes struggles, every single bad thing. its terrible. its so repetitive , but to have suguru finally cry and come to you for comfort.. its refreshing. finally, you hope he'll get better soon and heal.

but, as for you.. who knows, really.

_______

SORRY ITS SO SHORT BRO I DIDNT KNOW WHERE I WAS GOING BUTT

bro i think i fucking cooked with this oneshot ngl 

ESPECIALLY THE CUT OFF AT THE END TO LET YOU DECIDE YOUR FATE? OMGGG

anyways thnak u for requesting @sugurusnumber1fan hope u enjoy pookie

—843 words.