Chapter 3

"ohh so she is here" joengin said...

"yeah, I can't believe she didn't even call me" I replied.

I ask Lin where is she, she told me that she is sleeping since she is here. I rushed towards her room I saw her sleeping, I sit beside her The moment I touched her I realised that she have fever.
She waked up shockly.

" Its okay sleep" I told her.

"oppa what are you doing here" she replied slowly.

"don't worry I know why you ran away, do you want to go home " I said.

she got shocked after hearing the word "home"
Maybe she remembered that what happened earlier she started telling me everything she saw there I just made her feel that she is safe and hug her.

At home~
First afol I gave her medicine I didn't take her hospital because it feels like a normal fever..
Lee know: what happened y/naah why you ran away!?
Y/n: Oppa I.. didn't.. supposed to do that but...
Hyunjin: it's okay we are not blaming you to do that!
Felix: I called the maid she tells me that suddenly her father got in an accident so she need to go there...
Jeongin: it's okay we will talk about it tomorrow, go y/n sleep now ,you are not well!

Next day~
I woke up my head was paining badly, Still I get ready and came down for breakfast I saw Everyone is there already. The maid is serving breakfast to everyone I greeted everyone 'good morning' I sat on my place have my breakfast. After hyunjin ask me am I okay or not he started scolding the maid that why she is not home yesterday ! As I told you he is so short tempered...
Hyunjin: why you are not at home yesterday when she really needs you!?? ( Aggressively)
Maid: I'm really sorry. I need to go..
( Felix cut her sentence)
Felix: It's okay you don't need to explain. Hyunjin stop being so rude.(He muttered)

Time skip~

Y/N POV~

A week pass away~
Paranormal things were keep going on with me. I'm feeling the same I just stop eating well, I'm not sleeping well, As I just understand what's going on with me I get confirmed that there is really something wrong with my house there was no thief, not a prank. I slowly understand that this is paranormal. There is something related to spirits, ghosts or something I realised that.

My schedule was same I woke up early, go to college, do my work, study hard and just doing the things that , that hell gives me 'assigments' I was so busy that I used to work until 3 A.M.

One day I was doing my biology project in the drawing room. It was about 2:54 A.M. Yes, not in my room because hyunjin was sleeping. He can't sleep when even one bulb is on. So I don't want to bother him. Everyone is enjoying there peacefull moment But its exam week for me so I need to work hard.

Everything is going well, I'm full focused on my project suddenly I hear a sound near my ear its something like 'hassh'...
I got desturtubed I'm trying to focus again ignoring that think. I thought it was the wind so I close the window. And started working again.
Few minutes later~

I heard a little sound coming from the kitchen just after I notice it something really huge fell from somewhere in the kitchen. I got creep out, goosebumps are all over my body. For a minute I thought it was jeongin oppa because all of my brothers room is upstairs except him. I ask slowly "who...is ..there!? , oppa is it you!?" no one response It was pin drop silence like I can hear my own breath.

I dare myself to go and check who is there. I got up from the couch slowly. I walk near the kitchen.
My eyes got wide open because what I saw was extremely abnormal. I got goosebumps all over my body I want to scream but I can't my body is not allowing me to even move.

...

I saw a old lady full with black clothes, with the messiest hair, looking at ME. she was so creepy, skinny, she is smiling in the creepiest way at me. The moment I saw her she flys away like wind I don't know where she go where does she came from. It was a correct eye contact for like 2-3 seconds and then she disappeares.

I scream out my lungs...
The first person came at me is jeongin oppa because his room is beside the kitchen I was about to fell and he catches me. As I scream really loud everyone wake up. Hyunjin came while running from the stairs he hold me and ask me 'what happen' I was not in the situation to tell a word. Lee know ran towards kitchen he brings me a glass of water.

I gulp it in one go this give me some energy to speak up. " I'm here y/naah just tell me what did you saw, huh!?" ( Hyunjin said with a very tensed face)

I tell them everything after that I started crying the lady was the same person whom I saw in the mirror. This time they all seem opposite its just like that they believe me this time they are not saying that it's just my imagination or something. They are not telling me by words but I can clearly see that on their face they all are acting same. Like they remembering something from the past ,they all are looking at each other.

I was crying so hard that hyunjin hugs me so tightly. The moment he hugs me I feel like I'm safe. The hug brings back my breath.

"its nothing its fine ,I'm here" ( He kept telling me)