Chapter 4

"Where is she!?" Jeongin asked.

"she is sleeping." Hyunjin answers.

"She is crying again!?" felix asked.

"I don't know, I just made her sleep. I don't know how to control her, man. Hyunjin answers again.

Hyunjin POV~

We all are regretting our past division. We are sitting in drawing room thinking and reapiting everything in our mind what just happened now.

Yes the past, the past I never want to remember, the past that I have been regretting now. It was so horrible that now if I even think about it my inner soul creep out. Yes I lied , I lied about the fact that I don't believe in ghost, ofcourse I do. If God exists, so do ghosts. I just lied in front of y/n just because I don't want to believe that this is really happening and also if I believed that at that time, she will be so scared than she actually is.

                              ...

I was just moved here for my further studies with jeongin, Felix and lee know. We are living our life so (not) happily. It was exam week so we are really working so hard. One day I just go to bed around 1:30 at night. I was just about to sleep suddenly I saw something weird just beside my room door.

She was looking Like a old lady coverd with full black clothes with big white eyes, She was so skinny and her hair was messy and grey. She was looking at me without even blinking. It was so dark in my room (as I can't sleep with even one bulb on) She was smiling at me , just like the lady that y/n saw. That was confirmed in my mind that I'm not dreaming its not my imagination. I can't move it seems like I was paralyzed.

I didn't waste any time. Next morning I tell everyone what the hell just happen with me.

Its just shocking that everyone believed me because the way I tell them was almost like movie. We contact to a paranormal investigator. He told us that there is someone's spirit in our house. I ask him about who is she ?why she is here? what happened with her? Yes, I believe in ghost but that's not true that I'm that much scared of them.

He tells us about that ladys past~

3 years ago there is a girl named 'Ho-Yeon' she was so pretty in her college. She used to live in this house with two of her friends. Three boys likes to bully her alot she was so innocent and kind person she can't collect the courage to speak for herself, that is the only reason they used to bully her.

One day one of the boy asked her out, she refused. The boy was the baddest student ever that one night because of one rejection he tortured her that much in her house that she ended up giving her 'soul' to them.

They beat her like a punching bag they tell her to stay nak*d all of the time until they finish there fu*king ritual, they rub stuffs like spices on her wounds.

She was suffering from the pain, they treated her like a toy she was not able to handle that and she dies.