0.5

WARNING : This chapter has Smut ( not rlly) if your not comfortable reading this I suggest too skip once it's over

꧁꧂
ALICES POV:

Me and stiles were having the greatest bond we ever had, we were watching Star Wars his favorite by the way, and eating snacks I even somehow mange to make him color with me. " You
know you're beautiful right?" Stiles said looking at my lips, eyes I didn't say anything for a while but that's when he leaned in and kissed me.
As Stiles's lips met mine, a surge of electricity coursed through my body, igniting a fire that had been smoldering between us for far too long. Our kiss deepened, each movement fueled by a hunger that we could no longer deny. With trembling hands, I reached for him, pulling him closer as our bodies melded together in a passionate embrace.

The taste of him was intoxicating, his touch setting my skin ablaze with desire. With each kiss, each caress, our connection grew stronger, until it felt as though we were two halves of the same whole. As the heat between us intensified, as we rip of each other clothes leaving him in his underwear and leaving me in my bra and underwear , eager to feel the warmth of each other's skin against our own.
we explored each other's bodies, every touch and sensation, The air was filled with the sound of our ragged breaths, our whispered declarations of love mingling with the soft hum of the movie playing in the background.

In that moment, there was only Stiles and me, lost in a world of passion and desire. And as we moved together in perfect synchrony, our bond transcended the physical, becoming a testament to the depth of our connection and the love that burned brightly between us. " I really want too have sex with you" he said in a deep hot voice not gonna lie but it turned me on I lean into his ear and whisper " then do it."

He was about too take off his underwear when the door slammed open and Alex tackling stiles I quickly put on my clothes and everyone came in " Alex stop!" I yell at him too stop but he kept on punching stiles until stiles had enough and got up and punched back hard making him pass out.. I knew this wasn't stiles it was Void he appeared some clothes on him and disappeared everyone was shock but mostly was worried about my brother Alex.

꧁꧂
NO ONES POV

Alice was sitting in the couch still shocked after what happened, void gave her this look before he disappeared she now has a bad feeling of what's going too happen next don't get me wrong she was also worry about her broths too but everything happened too fast for her. Allison sat next to her "are you okay" Allison asked looking at her she stayed quiet and just nodded but Allison knew damn well what was happening she grabbed her hand and squeeze it a little " it's going too be okay.. don't worry about anything we're argents, and we're not afraid of anything" she finished off Alice looked at her and hugged her tightly, she didn't want to let go so they stayed there like that for a couple of minutes then Alex went up to them " I'm sorry Alice-" he got interrupted by Alice standing up and hugging him " it's okay.. you were just trying too protect me" she lay her head on his shoulder while Alex kissed her head and smiled " I'll always protect you, my sister my responsibility" he said hugging her tight as well.

꧁꧂

Scott and the pack were talking about void and a plan of killing him, " What we're not killing stiles!" Alice said yelling at Scott " we're not killing him I mean we killed him last time so I'm sure we can do it again" Scott said "Scott, you can't just be so cavalier about this," Allison interjected, her voice steady but firm. "Stiles might be possessed by the Void, but we can't forget who he really is. He's our friend, and we have to find a way to save him."

Scott sighed, running a hand through his hair in frustration. "I know, Allison. Believe me, I don't want to lose Stiles either. But we also can't ignore the threat that the Void poses. We need to find a solution, and fast."

As they debated their next move, Alice's mind raced with worry for her brother. She couldn't bear the thought of losing him, especially not to something as sinister as the Void. But she also knew that they couldn't simply ignore the danger he posed to everyone around him.

"We need a plan," she finally spoke up, her voice trembling slightly. "We need to find a way to save Stiles without putting anyone else in harm's way."

The rest of the pack nodded in agreement, their expressions determined. They knew that they were facing a formidable enemy, but they also knew that they were stronger together. With that resolve, they began to formulate a strategy to confront the Void and rescue their friend before it was too late.

As the discussion unfolded, tensions simmered beneath the surface. Alice's insistence on finding a peaceful resolution clashed with Scott's determination to eradicate the Void threat once and for all. Allison, caught in the middle, struggled to mediate between them, her heart torn between her loyalty to her friend and her duty to protect the pack. "We can't risk losing Stiles again," Alice pleaded, her voice trembling with emotion. "There has to be another way, Scott." Scott's jaw clenched, his eyes reflecting the weight of his responsibility as alpha. "I understand your concern, Alice, but we can't afford to be naive. Void is dangerous, and if we don't stop it now, who knows what devastation it could unleash."

" if the plan includes killing stiles believe me I'm not in it. and I would Stop you, Scott" Alice said completely lashing out on Scott she didn't want them too kill stiles she loved him too much to let him go and lose him she wasn't sure about the feeling she has towards void she doesn't know about her feelings towards him now.