0.6

Allison, Alice and Alex were with Chris Training Alex wax learning of defense moves, Allison learning more about the bow and arrow and Alice doing both.

" are you sure you weren't.. a bit harsh on Scott" Allison asked Alice she looked at her and looked away ignoring the question " Alice, Allison is talking to you-" Alex got interrupted by Alice screaming " well maybe I don't want too talk about this crap!" She walked off, going too her room and locking her self in she missed stiles a lot even though he was a whole different person she still missed him a lot.

" You guys need too give Alice , her own space" Chris went up too them " I know she's your cousin Allison and your sister Alex but she needs time okay." Chris said then ending off the conversation by leaving them alone Alex and Allison looked at each other and signed " we need to help her, and by helping her I mean probably trapping her for void can't get too her we need too tell the pack let's go." Allison said before them rushing too the car leaving too to go of to school.

Alice was in the bathroom she faced down the sink putting water on her face then facing the window Void appeared she quickly turned around " void. Look just.. just give me stiles back and I promise you I won't tell the others I promise.." she begged him desperately for stiles void looked at her and smirked " yeah? What do I get out of it" he asked demanding her for payment back. She stayed quiet not knowing what too say, just her looking at his eyes he then disappeared. She cussed out her breath. Then went downstairs wondering where Alex and Allison went she went up too chris and asked " sorry kiddo I thought you knew, they went too Scott's house." He answered Alice got mad she knew what they were planning on doing.

꧁꧂

" we actually need too stop Alice shes literally losing her mind over stiles" Allison said trying too protect her cousin, and trying too make the pack too agree with her " aye we never agreed on that. Allison" Alex spoke up " Alex really. Didn't you see how She was acting cussing Scott out?" Allison asked him he stayed quiet everyone looked at eachother scott signed and finally said " okay this is what we have too do.." Scott said speaking his plan

AN: sorry for the shortest chapter I ever wrote I'm out with family.