🎟️🌸🔞Banscythe

haha pussy get hammered haha pun pun

this is like the first banscythe, its just a second part sooo ye

it gets 0 to 100 bcz the other chapter after the  their first round
___

Banhammer was still pounding into Scythe, who was reduce into a whimpering mess. Her hat fell off a few rounds ago, and her hairtie slid off, letting her long hair loose. Her bangs bounced up and down, in sync with Banhammers pumping.

"I-H- How can y-you keep going?" Scythe sighed. She did appreciate that Banhammer just held her up, she was getting exhausted.

"Heh~ Did you think I'd get tired that quickly?
I have deity blood, hun. *grunts* Got the good genes from my mother" Banhammer breathed as he prepared to cum for a 15th time.

"Is this... the r-rightest time t-to talk about ye' mother.." Scythe moaned as Banhammer came in her again. She didn't even count how many times he came before, but he always came in, and she was beginning to feel full. Banhammer huffed as he began thrusting again. "Oh for inphinity's sake! Do you want me to burst?" Scythe whined.

"Maybe~ Wouldn't it be nice to know I was the cause?~" Banhammer decided to switch positions. He placed Scythe on the cells room, staying on her side, and he lifted one of her legs up. It just ending up resting on Banhammer shoulder/back.

This continued on till Scythe was actually beginning to get a visible bump in her stomach because mf was really filling her up to the actual brim.

Scythe was exhausted by the end of it, which was when Banhammer came for the 70th time. CONGRATS DUDE YOU CAME 70 TIMES IN THE SPAN OF LIK 3 HOURS. A

we dont ask where all the cum went