41. Truth 2

The sun had almost set. Everyone met at the same spot from where they had split.

Avi: sid was not in the church.

Jan: we also couldn’t find him.

Tiger: let’s go home

Jan: but bhaiya. We still don’t know where he is

Faisu: jan if he didn’t want us to find him then we can’t be able to find him.

Tiger: there is no point of talking. Let’s go home. He will come.

No one said anything. They reach home in 25 minutes. But as they reached they saw sid’s bike.

Jan: see, we are finding him in the whole city and he is at home only.

They all went inside but the hall was empty.

Avi: he must be in his room. Let me go and check on him.

Faisu: avni, one minute. I will go and see him.

Sid was standing in his balcony watching the moon. Suddenly a cup of coffee came in front of him. Sid took it silently.  he didn’t even move his face to see who it is because he knows it will be his buddy only.

“wanna have some chocolate cookie. My best friend had specially made for me.” Faisu said forwarding cookie plate towards sid

“no thanks”

“okay fine I will eat it” saying that he ate the cookie

“hmmm…… so delicious. I am saying, my best friend is the bestest chief in the world”

Sid signed in disbelief seeing his best friends drama.

There was silence. Both were just seeing the moon and drinking their coffee.

“life is too much torturous” sid said breaking the silence

“huhh???” faisu said turning towards sid

“one side is my dada to whom I had loved with everything. He was more than a brother to me but at the end he prove me that he doesn't love me. I am no one to him and on the opposite side is bhaiya. I didn't gave him anything put still he gave me his everything. Not for a single seconds also he make me feel that he is not my real brother. But see in the end I hurted him the most.......”

"You are no one to doubt abhisek 's love for you"

Sid and faisu turned towards the source of voice and found tiger standing there.sid immediately lower his gaze. After whatever happened he couldn't be able to make an eye contact with tiger

"Bhaiya, you her......"

Tiger show faisu his palm indicating him to get silence.......

" Answer me..... Who are you to doubt his love" Tiger said sternly

"Do you even know how much he loves you?? How many sacrifices he had done for you??"

Sid made a confuse look at tiger

Tiger saw that confuse look on Sid's face. He hold his hand and bring him inside the room and made him sit on the bed. He then drag a chair for himself and sit in front of sid. He then hold both his hands

"When you went to coma after your and Maa ' s accident, doctors had totally lose their hope. They were saying only miracles can save you. But abhisek, he didn't lose hope. He was in the hospital 24/7. When he was told that he should go home and take rest for some hours, he would say he wanted you to saw his face first when you wake up. Chote, I had seen his condition. Every Night he used to cry and sleep because you didn't wake up that day.

His dream was to become a big director but he chose you over his dream then how can you say that he doesn't love you."

Sid was completely shocked with this information. His brother have a dream and he didn't know it. It took some minutes for him to became normal

"Then bhaiya why he didn't trust me. In any relationship trust is as much as important as love then why didn't he trust me if he loves me??? And bhaiya after mumma had gone, his anger issue increase and everytime I became the victim of it. And bhaiya when Mr. Oberoi was blackmailing him, he choose to tolerate it instead of sharing it with me. Doesn't he feel that I will support him??"

"Look chote, he hates mafia. He don't care whether he is a good one or bad. What he care is that person is mafia. Just try to understand his situation also. He hates mafia and when he comes to know that his brother who is his whole life is mafia. It's just that he wasn't able to handle the situation at that point of time and reacted that way. Chote if you were in his position then you would have also reacted like that and about your questions related to trust issues and anger issues. You should ask it to the person with whom you have this problem. I can't make you understand more than this. "

(So guys, to some people who doesn't understand this above conversation. It is that tiger is trying to make sid understand that abhi loves him and he also indirectly telling him to meet abhi)

There was complete silence in the room for some minute. No one said anything for some minutes.

"Bhaiya how do you know mumma?? And how do you know that dada suffers this much because as per I remember we came into contact after I settled into the mafia world." Sid asked being confused but his this question widen the eyes of Tiger. Now what he will say to sid.....

"Chote, I am booking tickets to India for all four of yours.... Pack your bages. "

And tiger successful change the topic

"Bhaiya, you also came with us."

"No chote I have some work here"

"But bhaiya......."

He stop when Tiger showed him his eyes. He felt like Tiger is trying to indicate him something but he couldn't able to understand it.

"Okay fine..... But bhaiya don't worry. As soon as I complete my mission I will be right back with you"

Tiger cupped sid s face

"Chote, I wouldn't mind if you wanted to stay in India with your brother. I just want you to stay happy. And it doesn't matter to me where you stay and with whom you are. If you are happy then I am happy"

Sid put his hands on Tiger's hands

"Bhaiya, I am going to India just to take revenge from devil. And bhaiya I have no one in India. And the brother about whom you are talking about he had did my antim-sanskar. So I am coming back to you only"

"But chote....." Tiger was cut by sid

"Bhaiya, Nobody had their lunch properly. And dinner would have been ready till now. So let's have dinner"

Faisu and Tiger look at each other and signed.

Vote: 30+