XIX

Summer 2010: Part Three

Lisa was nervous. She was meeting Jisoo in the resort shop. She had told Roseanne she needed to grab some Tylenol before she headed up to the villa for the night. They were going to order a pizza and watch cartoons. It was actually still pretty early, they had spent the day at Animal Kingdom and planned to spend tomorrow back at the Magic Kingdom, alone. Last night, she texted Jisoo for an assist. She had spotted the perfect ring for Roseanne on Main Street, but she couldn't buy it with the blonde at her side.

"Psst, hey." Jisoo stage whispered. "You wanna buy a ring?"

Lisa rolled her eyes, "Did you get it?"

"Yeah, I got it at the shop in Downtown Disney. What are you up to, Lis?" Jisoo handed Lisa the jewelry box.

"I'm going to propose in Fantasyland tomorrow." Lisa opened it and looked at the silver band made up of Mickey logos.

"I'm pretty sure that's already happened."

"Roseanne proposed to me when I was seven, now I'm seventeen ..."

"Almost seventeen." Jisoo interrupted.

"... almost seventeen, and I have an actual ring." Lisa pocketed the ring box.

"Where are you getting the money to pay me back for that?"

Lisa handed her a wad of bills, "I've been saving my allowance for months. I was going to order one and propose on her birthday. But we're here now." Lisa had a soft dreamy look.

"You're so gross." Jisoo muttered. "Commander Heart-Eyes."

"Whatever."

Lisa scoffed. "What you're doing with Jennie is gross."

"She's eighteen." Jisoo shrugged.

"You're twenty-three!" Lisa refrained from shouting but only just.

"Lis, calm down." Jisoo said. "We're just having a little fun before she leaves for college. I'm not taking advantage, you know I wouldn't do that."

Lisa shook her head at her and sighed. "I know, Jennie can come on pretty strong."

"Yes she can." Jisoo agreed. "Go cuddle your girl."

Lisa wandered into their villa and heard the most traumatizing noises coming from the other bedroom.

"Oh my gawd!" She went to the room she shared with Roseanne and found her with earbuds in, lying on the bed scrolling through something on her phone.

The blonde looked up and smiled when she saw Lisa come in. She popped out an earbud, "Karina makes the most god awful squealing noises."

"I heard, you want to get out of here?" Lisa dropped a quick kiss on Roseanne's lips.

"Yes, please. Did you get what you needed?"

"I did, come on, we'll go over to Downtown."

They walked hand in hand over the lake. It was still light enough to see, but the lights were starting to come on. They had planned to order a pizza and have a quiet night in, but Karina's high pitched sex sounds changed the plan.

"We don't sound like that, do we?" Lisa asked.

"I don't think so, we'd probably have to ask Jisoo to be sure." Lisa winced.

Roseanne pulled out her phone.

Disney Princess : OMG, Karina squeaks! Please tell me we don't sound like that

Scary Bitch : No, you sound like a bear in rut. Lisa's pretty quiet.

"Could be worse." Roseanne showed Lisa the reply.