A deal?😏

'What happened, Adii? You seem lost.'said Drishti when she noticed Aditi was just swirling the spoon in the food and was lost in her thoughts. 

'Uhh. . . Nothing.'replied Aditi. 'It's just I'm not hungry.'

'Shut up and eat. You've not eaten anything in a while.'

'That's the very sweetest way one have ever told me to eat.'said Aditi, trying to hit the sarcasm. 

'What you guys are pitter-pattering. Let us join too.'said Rajeev, Drishti's dad.

'Uhh. .  Nothing dad. . It's just that Aditi isn't feeling like eating.'

'Why beta? Is something wrong ? Do you want something else, or do you not like the taste of food?' Meera bombarded her with questions with a concerned look on her face. Aditi passed a look at Drishti, saying 'traitor'.

'No aunty. Nothing like that. It's just I am a little tired, and I am already full. . And the food is really awesome, but I am really full.'said Aditi.

'No beta. You have to eat more. How can you be full by eating only this much? Your dad will kill us if he knows that we have allowed you to eat this much only !'said Meera.

Aditya Roy Kapoor, father of Aditi, is a renowned professor of the Mathematics department at Juviner Science college. He is very humble, disciplined and honest professionally as well as personally. And well, everyone knows how much he loves and cares for his daughter Aditi. He is so strict about everything concerning his children, including their diets and everything else. Aditi loved her father like every other daughter, but their father-daughter relationship was more like obeying and being obedient, no sweet-talk and hugs and all.

'Arey aunty, aap bhi na!' said Aditi, who had enough teasing at the dinner table, sat down and ate some more food. After dinner, most of them assembled in the drawing room again except Akshyat and Prachi. Prachi said she had to sleep early as she had something important to do the next morning and Akshyat said he would be back soon in a few minutes.

'At least our Dhrii is getting to get engaged. But bechara Ankit, he has to deal with her every day.'said Abhinav teasingly.

'Shut up Abhi or else. . '

'Or else what?'

'You know that. .'said Drishti, gesturing her eyes towards Aditi and, to everyone's surprise, he shut up. 

'Why are you looking at me?'asked Aditi.

'Nothing and thanks.'said Drishti.

'For?'

Before Drishti could say anything, Akshyat came and sat down near Abhinav. 

'What were you doing, Akshyat?'asked Vijay.

'Nothing dad. Just some little stuff about the work.'

'Well, beta Aditi, what about you? Are you seeing someone for a date and all ?'asked Rajeev and everyone's eye snapped towards her.

'She and dates? No way dad.'said Drishti, mockingly.

'Why? Is there any problem with her and the date?'asked Abhinav as soon as Drishti said.

'You seem very curious about her. Aren't you?'asked Drishti with her meticulous eyes.

'Uhh. . No. . Nothing like that!!' Abhinav stammered and was confused about what to say. Seeing his condition like that, everyone laughed out loud except Akshyat. He was annoyed about what he didn't know.

'It was just a joke, you stupid.'cleared Drishti.

'Now let her speak at least.'said Meera, signaling everyone to stop and let Aditi talk.