Ended before even started !!

Heyyy heyyyie...!!
Why aren't you supporting yaar!!
It feels like I am talking to a wall now!! No response - why??
But let it be,,,,, I am writing it this one now.. Enjoy it,,,,,and if you like crying and making yet your pillows by your pearl-like tears, then try out my new Story- Forever Apart or forever a part??

That's It for today's talk!! Let's move to the story!! ❤️

Love you guys!!❤️❤️

______________________💓💓💓____________________

"Haan haan, pata hai. Thanks."I said and smiled, for what even I'd no idea. Since some days, my brain isn't braining and my body has also stopped bodying... It feels like- I've lost control over myself!! Ohh,,wait- Have I been possessed by some evil witch!! I know I'm handsome, but it would be a very big loss if I would be possessed!! I came out of my world, when I recalled that I am still on the road, riding my bike with a girl beside me!!

I turned my eyes slightly to the mirror of my bike to check out the girl sitting on my bike!! Oh my goodness!! She is smiling... My heart skipped a beat... No, no not a beat,,I guess my heart skipped 2 more beats when I saw her closing her eyes and feeling the air like it's something new for me... She is looking so adorable... I guess I forgot eveything - what I'm doing, where I am now, etc.,,

Stop looking at her like that, like a pervert,,,!!my inner self mocked..
Shut up,,,I was just admiring a beauty.. I explained to myself,,, What the HELL,,, Why the hell I am talking to myself and to whom I'm explaining!! Damn it... I again stole another glance of her, forgetting about everything.. But I came to my senses when I hear loud voice near my ear-
Oh God, shit!!! Shit!!! Damn it, Akshyat!!

I was literally just going to crash with a vehicle, now... Thanks to God, she screamed enough loudly to make me come to my senses... But it's not my fault - I was never like this... I've always prioritised on safety than fashion!!! How could I be careless today then!! Shit,I am losing my mind...

It's all because of her!!! I started giving excuses to myself that it wasn't my mistake at all...

No you pervert, it happened because you are acting like a fucking teenager and acting like a sleazeball!!my inner-self mocked again!!

Wait- why is so silent now?? I didn't think she would leave me alive after what just happened. Then why is so quiet now!! Did this incidence scare her?? Or she is saving her energy to murder me after reaching at hotel??

But why I am so scared now?? Nothing like- she is a serial-killer or any villain who would try to kill me... But still,,,this isn't like her!! God,,,!!! Please speak something!! Should I speak, first!! Should I ask, if she is okay now?? God,,why I am so panicking right now!!??
Thanks to God then, she said something.

"Umm- aur kitne time lagega, Mr.so-very-good-rider?"is what she just asked me and addressed me as so-very-good-rider..
Little she know that why I was in that stage!!

Should I tell her not to smile like that again when she is with someone riding a bike,,,because the smile would obviously made anyone an accident!! Should I tell her not to close her eyes again like that because that looked so so much adorable and it would be dangerous for a heart of a man to handle that much cuteness!!

But instead I ended up telling her," Bas 2 minute aur!! "

And after exactly a couple of minutes, we reached at the hotel and I told her to get to the room because I remembered something and I left smiling.

After another 2 minutes, I found myself standing in front of a shop and I bought something and I rushed to the hotel,,,I dont know why I am doing this,,,but for some unknown reason this is making my heart happy and I'm nervous!!

I checked into the elevator and clicked the button of 5th floor!!! And I stupidly entered into Drishti's room before anything else.

Yeah, I went to shop because I recalled that She - I mean Aditi!! Oh my God,,even her name sounds so good!! So yeah- I recalled she gave all her chocolates to the other ones... So I bought the same 15 five star chocolates!! And I entered(rather-rushed) to her room - to find her talking to someone!!

I know it's bad to over-hear someone's conversation, but I couldn't control any more curiousity!! She is thanking someone... But who is he/she?? She is talking to a photo-frame..but I can't see it as her body is covering the whole frame!!

She is giggling and kissing that frame and it crushed my every single cell when she addressed that frame as- 'kanha'.. Is he her boyfriend??!! Obviously he is - as she is kissing him and talking with him like so adorably!! But-bu-but I thought she is single and MINE..

Oh God!! Why!! I came outside as I wasn't in any stage of handling any more!! It's killing me - the thought of losing her before even having her!!!

Before anything started, you killed it!!
Before I could adore her more, you snatched her!! Why- GOD?? Why??
I'm not jealous, I'm hurt!!

I took a glance at those chocolates which I just bought!! And I started laughing loudly like a maniac!!

I know she didn't give any promises to me,,,but still my heart believed her as mine.. Why, God, why?? Why her?? In my life till now, for the very first time I felt something they described as - love!! But- YOU snatched and scattered all my hopes into pieces!!
I will always be grateful to you for that!!

And now I'm angry!! If she wasn't single,,then why she acted like one!! What the hell did she want??? ATTENTION?? Why the hell did she then denied about the marriage in the medicine shop!!? She is also like those other girls!!! I was mad to think she is different- Different,,,,my f00t  !! Idiotic me, Silly me - to think her as an innocent girl!!/

______________________❤️❤️❤️___________________

So, how was it!!
Kuchh start hone se pehle hi,,, sab khatam ho gaya!! It hurts when your hopes get crashed,- the very same thing happened with him as well??
But obviously That's not the END!!
Spoiler- it will be Aditi's pov the next!! 😉😉

So guys dont worry,,, I won't upset you,,, lovelies!!

Till then, take care and bu-buyeee 😚😚😚