Just Flow

It was now about 12am and they were all still at the club , being that Alyssa was freshly single and in a different city she was just feeling different as fuck , she was acting baddddddd...

She was sharing a blunt with Von , and her and Nyla were going shot for shot as of now they were on about shot 4 of the Casamigos .. Being that Alyssa was drinking and smoking she found herself being crossfaded . She felt amazing she felt like she was floating every feeling and emotion she had was enhanced . All her anxieties , worries , and fears were in the back of her mind nowhere to be found.

"Damnnnnnn yo lil ass acting bad lemme find out you really get like dat" Von said while looking at Alyssa in amusement . Being that she was crossfaded all that shy girl nervous shit was out of the window and he was starting to see a glimpse of her true personality and he was loving every second of it.

"Type shit yk me BIG LYSS not the Lil one" she said while hitting the blunt and passing it back to him.

"You not no smoker fr yo ass need to stop you gon be high outta yo mind , this ain't no regular weed this that tooka pack lil folks " Von said  while smiling and taking the blunt back from her while taking a long puff and exhaling slowly"

"I'll be straight I used to smoke damn nea every day" 

"Merchhh it " Von said while looking at her with an eyebrow raised , she just did not strike him as the casual smoking type.

"yeah my freshman year of college and shit I was going thru some shit , and just used to smoke the pain away and shit damm nea everyday  , But I left that shit alone I only do it ocassionally now" 

Von looked at her in sadness.. hearing that she had gon thru some shit made him feel  a striking pain in his heart....

"don't be looking at me all sad and shit i'm straight na , no need for that " Alyssa said while laughing at the look of concern on his face.

"yeah you betta be ion wanna have to fuck nobody up behind you " Von said while smiling at her , and although he was smiling he was very serious in that statement that was made.

Alyssa laughed it off and continued to smoke , and drink.....

                                                                               1 Hour later 

By this time Alyssa was high and drunk out of her mind it was like her body was floating she was there at the club physically but her mind was not really there. 

Von was high of course but he had a very high tolerance so he was cool , he was chilling. 

Being that she had drunk so much Alyssa's bladder was very full so she decided to try and get up and walk to the bathroom stumbling as soon as her body made it off the couch being that she had on stiletto heels.

Von laughed and said "thas what yo ass get , fuk u tryna leave fa?" 

"i'm nottttttttt I just gotta go peeeeeeeee" she said while dragging and slurring her words out.

" Yo ass not gon make it nowhere with them stompers on " Von said while chuckling.

"HaHa verryyyy funny ian know yo asss was a comedian " 

"girl sit down and lemme take em off fa u"

Alyssa sat down and tossed her legs over von's lap so that he could take the heels off , while he was doing this Alyssa just laid her head back and relaxed trying to bring down her high and bring herself back to earth.

While she was leaned back Von could not help but to look at her beautiful features specifically her clevage that was spilling out from her tight mesh top.. He felt his member harden as he took her shoes off and slightly carressed her feet.