1

We finally returned after the exam on the island. It's already late, although there are enough people here. Of course, most of the students on the liner are now Class C students, as they have used their tactics of this kind. Ryuen forced them all to resign, while he stayed on the island with two others.

In any case, he will no longer recognize our leader. Before leaving the island with Horikita, I asked Matsushita early in the morning, right before roll call, to declare the right to appoint a leader in case of replacement. As it seemed to me, she understood everything quickly, as soon as I gave her a tip. Her abilities are higher than would be expected based on her usual grades and classroom behavior.

And now I have a well-deserved rest. Since Horikita is in the infirmary for health reasons, I can rest in peace and no one will disturb me. I had to dry off after the recent rain, take a shower and change my clothes for a school uniform. And tomorrow, I'll probably change into something simpler. After all, here we have no responsibilities in wearing anything like a school uniform.

Since it rained not so long ago, it is not worth walking on the open upper decks, which is why I am now spending my time in a small outdoor dining room, which is still open and serves the few students who are here. To be more precise, it's me and another girl who is standing in front of me in the queue for a selection of goodies.

She slightly adjusts her glasses on the bridge of her nose and looks at the works of confectionery art. I'm doing the same thing, except I don't have glasses, so all I have to do is look at the sweets. I don't usually use something like this, but now, while no one is around to judge me or watch me, I can try something that a lot of people seem to like.

So when that girl finished picking out her blueberry muffin and damn sweet coffee with syrup and three spoonfuls of sugar, I took a large tray and started picking up a lot of things that caught my eye. My hands fell on cupcakes, buns, donuts, cakes, pies, candies and even ice cream. I've never tried any of these, so I only took a single sample from each group. But even that was enough for me.

Anyway, there's no one here except this girl, no one will judge me. That's why I took my place at a table in the back and began to carefully enjoy my choice. That girl with glasses sat down a few tables away from me and seemed to enjoy eating her bun and washing it down with coffee.

Yeah, it's a lot quieter here than it was in the afternoon before the exam about a week ago. Now all I can hear is my own munching and the birds that fly back and forth between the island and the cruise ship.

Thus ended this glorious day, which I started on a desert island, and ended in the cabin of the liner, where no one else was.

The next day, the news came that we had won. Class D scored the most points, surpassing even Class A. By the standards of others, this is probably the most incredible event, even for teachers, but everything turned out as I predicted. This means that Matsushita has accomplished her mission. Perhaps she would be even more useful than Horikita?

In any case, I waited in my cabin until the evening and quietly left. None of my neighbors have returned today. Judging by the chat in our class, they all decided to celebrate the victory immediately as soon as they returned and got their phones back. Well, it's even better for me than if I had to answer questions.

By the way, Horikita wrote to me, but I decided to ignore her. So far, she's still not fully functional, so there's nothing to be afraid of.

– There are no mathematical compasses, it's just an illusion of my subconscious. The food traps are just a figment of my imagination.

Internet-Sensei said that if you say it every night before eating, then everything will be fine.

By the way, tonight, even though there were a few new people who wanted to take some goodies, but they quickly left in the direction of the cabins, apparently to rest as soon as possible. Of course, they took some sweets with them. I would have done the same in their place if I hadn't taken so much this time.