2

When we finally set sail back towards Tokyo, I felt a little strange. To be honest, this island was something like absolute freedom, and it's much more dangerous in the city there. Although we are still on the territory of a special educational institution isolated from society all the time, so some kind of security guarantees are still being observed.

I didn't give up eating sweets, but of course, now I don't do it in such quantities. I tried everything they had on the menu, so now nothing surprises me. If I want more, I'll have to look for something completely new. It would be easier to fly to some distant continent and find all the new flavors there, but this is too much, especially for me.

Moreover, we live in the era of the Internet and digitalization. After all, if we don't have something, it can most likely be found via the Internet, pay for it, and then wait for delivery.

Anyway, I'm just eating ice cream and enjoying the fresh air on the upper deck while birds are flying in the sky and fish are splashing in the sea. If only a dolphin could appear here, I might feel happier.

– Oh, damn it...

I was thinking too much and went into myself, which is why I didn't notice how the pistachio ice cream with chocolate powder in the waffle cone began to melt. Drops of sweetness had already rolled onto my hand and started falling onto the deck. So, if I get out of here quickly, no one should suspect me of this.

– Hey.

Damn it..!

I turned around fully armed and was even ready to use the waffle cone as my trusty tool, but they only held out a white napkin in my direction. If they try to force me to clean the deck with my own tongue, they will be very sorry.

– Your ice cream is melting.

No, it seems that the situation is much simpler. Well, today we will do without forced violence.

– I see it. Thanks.

I took the napkin she handed me and quickly wiped my hand, and licked the melted drops on the waffle cone with my tongue even faster. You can't waste good for nothing. By the way, this girl... haven't we met before?

– Wow, are you deliberately eating ice cream in such a way as to make me hungry?

– Oh, it's a sweet girl again.

I finally realized where we had seen each other before. She ate and drank something sweet separately, and then joined me to help me eat everything I had typed that time. She has a huge appetite. Is it possible that she will try to steal my ice cream?

– S-sw-eet girl..??

When I called her that, she was taken aback for a second. Yes, it would be strange if I called everyone around like that, especially since we don't really know each other. Yes, we ate at the same table just yesterday, but our communication was not so meaningful, it mainly concerned sweets.

– Sorry, I don't know your name, but remember you like sweets.

After my honest assessment, she took a quick look at the melting ice cream in my hand, which made me eat it more actively. Not only because it melts, but also because of the fear that someone will eat it. By anyone, I mean this girl.

– Oh, that's... that's Morofuji Rika, if you're interested.

– I see, I'll remember that.

She looked slightly embarrassed by my answer, but soon sighed to calm herself. It seems that this girl is not one of those who easily tolerates such topics of conversation between people. Although yesterday she seemed to me extremely interested in confectionery. Or maybe she's just so open about this topic. She probably can't resist something like that.