𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6

⋆📷⋆

                                                                                               ⋆📷⋆

*𝓒𝓛𝓘𝓒𝓚* *𝓒𝓛𝓘𝓒𝓚*

(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I woke up to the sounds of cars going to work and any other place that might lead them turning over I looked at Jay who was still sound asleep 'What hit him with a brick'. Since I was the first awake out of the two of us, what better way to start the morning than with breakfast?! I mean Jay did it once so I might as well return the treat and I need to get rid of the ingredients before they go bad. Getting up from the couch I stretch out a bit too much as I hear about 20 bones pop.

As the (h/c) person walked over they noticed something on the fridge they didn't have on there before. "Weird" I talk out loud noticing that my voice was sort of horse from not having water in a while. I could also hear the loudest ringing in my ear that's also weird for it not happened in a while might as well check it out then I think of a reasonable idea.

I walked up to the refrigerator and saw that it was a photo looking closer at it I saw that I was 𝙈𝙀 and at the bottom it said 𝓜𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮' gasping silently I carefully looked over at the couch hoping I didn't wake the man. "What the actual fuck" I'm taken aback by what I'm seeing but keeping the calmness in the air I slip it into my pockets to deal with later.

Moving on with my life I quickly grab the ingredients to make none other than ✧FRENCH TOAST✧ I hope at least... I grab the old recipe book in the pantry that may or may not be decaying by the second because of how it is .

I grabbed all the ingredients and pot/pans that I will be using for it I feel confident to say that this will be successful and my ego will rise if I do a good enough job. I turned on some music in the kitchen that was light enough for Jay not to hear but loud enough for me to hear every beat and word.

~~~~~~~~~~✧📷✧~~~~~~~~~~

"Who allowed me to bake," I say silently looking around at flour and sugar on the counter and floor from me 'salt baeing' the breakfast. Oh, don't ask me in a million years how the first piece of bread I tried flipping ended up on a wall close to the ceiling. Well here we are standing in front of my creation that didn't look totally bad for the first time but it was all up to the man on the couch waking up slowly but surely.

"Morning, Jay I made breakfast," I say holding up the plate as I walk towards him now getting a close-up of his slightly groggy eyes. He looks down at my masterpiece now smiling up at me as I give a nervous thumbs up "Here let me get you a fork!" I jump up and rush back towards the kitchen grabbing the utensil and running back over to him.

I watch him take a bite out of it this isn't even hell's kitchen and I'm sweating like a blind lesbian in a fish market. "Dang (Y/N) this is one of the best breakfasts I've ever had" I sigh of relief as I walk away for him to finish his food and me to get started on mine.