𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8

⋆📷⋆

                                                                                               ⋆📷⋆

"𝓘 𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝔀𝓮 𝓪 𝓪 𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓵 𝓪 𝓫 𝓲𝓽 𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝔀𝓮 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓮𝓮 𝓽 𝓪𝓽" 

I looked down on the ground knowing that Jay was right it would be better to try and de-toxify from the house. I nod at him then start walking toward my room pulling out my (favorite color) backpack I know we probably won't be gone for too long but I gotta pack what I gotta pack.

I tried re-calling everything that I've gone through up to this point most of it was blank out of my head which sucked but one thing that popped out of nowhere was the 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙖 I mean it had everything we would need to remember things on. Making a plan I zipped up my backpack and headed to the living room where Jay was there typing away on his phone 'Business perhaps'?

"I'm confused about everything and I want to say please keep the camera rolling most of the time" He looks up from the phone about why I said it out of the blue "I think that's the only reason we might be able to recall memories if we forget what we did" I could see him sitting on the idea "yeah I was hoping to bring that up to you as well." that was the last thing we spoke about till we got everything packed into the car and were going to drive off.

I wanted to go to the grocery store before we left so that maybe how far our journey is we would be able to have something to eat on the way. Knowing that Liu might be there gave me hope of talking to another friend no offense to Jay but I would like to be updated on the lives of other people.

We got to the store and I missed the feeling of being here it gave off a sense of okay weird vibes but that didn't matter I hadn't seen this place in forever. Grabbing whatever food-and-go snacks we could find, Jay and I started walking to the checkout. I do want to say this never put an actual camera in your shirt before walking into a store that got uncomfortable quickly I did hand it to him when we got far enough but now he has it in his hand still recording. 

I didn't see Liu there which made me confused because this was the normally scheduled time he had so I asked another person around it was a sweet old lady nothing like the one at my work. "Miss" I softly asked her while putting our snacks down "Do you know anything about a teen here named Liu he normally works today."

I could tell her grandma brain cells were trying to put two and two on this kid "Oh yes, we hadn't seen him in over 5 weeks a lot of the people think he went cold turkey on us." She talks in a sweet airy voice laughing a bit at the end but silently goes back to checking us out. "Oh," I say sadly the boy behind me puts a hand on my shoulder and gives me a reassuring smile making me give the best smile I can back to tell him I'm okay.

Jay picks up the bags a true gentleman! "Maybe I should text him" I mutter to myself "Huh?," he says out loud "Sorry nothing I have that habit and I don't notice it" He gives the okay hand, and I exhale smiling.