Tatsuya ~ Diaura LEMON

Requested by Chika On Quotev

You started changing out of your work clothes. You were so exhasted you just wanted to take a shower and go to bed. You were just about to take off your bra when you felt another set of hands do it for you. Sighing you turned to see your wonderful boyfriend Tatsuya. He smiled, "Hello beautiful how was your day?" You gave a tired smile and replied, "My back hurts an I want to relax" You hid your face in his chest. Tatsuya laughed, "I can help you with that" He winked "No Tatsu I just really want to take a shower and go to bed" You said walking past him and opened the door to the shower. Tatsuya pouted, "Please (YN)? I promise you'll feel so much better.We can do it in the shower so after you can get clean!" You sighed, he was right. Besides you both haven't been that intemite in a while so why not?

"Alright, come on." You said as you walked in. You started the shower and sat on the shower stool. Your hair was still in a bun when Tatsuya came walking in. He smiled and sat behind you. "Ready?" He asked. You nodded and Tatsuya started to massage your shoulders and moved his hands down your arms. It felt good along with the steam. He then placed his lips on the back of your neck. He soon let go and took your hair tie out and poured shampoo in your hair. His fingers massaged your scalp, weaving his fingers through your hair you let out a small sigh. After your head massage you rinsed the shampoo out and he then started another scalp massage with the conditioner. Once again after he was done you rinsed it out.

Tatsuya wrapped his arms around you and gave your breasts a squeeze. You squeaked and blushed. He continued to massage your breasts as he placed soft kisses around your neck. You turned around to face him and you smiled. You wrapped our arms around him and you both shared a firey kiss. Your hands then moved to Tatsu's somewhat erected length and started to pump it making it harder. He moaned into your mouth as your tongues colided with each others. Once his length was hard enough you sild yourself onto him. His length entered you and you let out a moan. You bounced up and down along with your breasts rolling and bouncing. Tatsuya gripped your breasts and caught you in a kiss again. Everything soon became sensitive and you climaxed. You panted a bit and got off him. Laying on your back Tatsu climbed on top and re entered you.

His body slammed against yours. You both moaned for each other. Pounding into you he hit your g-spot making you yell. "Tatsuya I'm going to cum!" You yelled. With one last thrust you both cam. Tatsu helped you sit up and reached for the bod wash. You both washed yourselves and got out of the show. Laying in bed you snuggled into him. "Feeling better?" He asked. "I feel like I could sleep for days" You both laughed and then fell asleep in each others arms.