-CH.7

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

Pyscho  || Chogakusei

"Ah, Warning dirty
sawarenai hodo saiko
(huu psycho)
ah, warning shakai futeki nou ni
okasareteru no saiko
(huu psycho
kokora de odoru saiko"
 ___________________________________

3RD PERSON'S POV•
(2 years ago)

A man with light blue hair was seen walking through the halls of Easton. Hand on his left eye, hiding the curse that god bestowed on him.

Recess came and he was on his way to find a place where he can be alone. Away from the other students.

Holding his favorite book on hand, he was relief he escapes the noisy hallways safely. His eyes were on the ground, his head inside the clouds.

TA

TA

TA

BUMP—!

His train of thoughts was interrupted by a person bumping onto him. His body lose balance and fell on his butt. Looking up he can see the person being on the same position as him.

"Ow...oh dear! Are you alright?! I bump onto you pretty hard" a H/c haired person ask him. The shy man looked at the figure infront of him... Wait... Is that a—

...

...

"I-i-i a-am o-o-ok-okay..." The male was on full panic mode. A female was talking to him! A literal female! She have beautiful E/c, rossy lips, H/c hair! Along with a worried adorable expression on her face.

"Oh my... you're shaken up, here let me help you out" the 'girl' helped the now shaking man. The shy man was blushing hard. NOW A FEMALE WAS TOUCHING HIM!

"EEK! I-I-IM F-FINE! Y-YOU D-D-DIDNT HA-VE TO H-H-HELP M-ME U-UP" The shy male exclaimed, trying to take his hand back from the 'girl's' hand

"O-oh okay, anyways...Uh... Im guessing you're a new student here? I've never seen you before" The 'girl' asks.

The man Shook his head.

"Awh, I guess I've never paid attention to Lang's dorm that much..." The 'girl' mumbled under her breath. 

"well! I've baked some cookies and I have extra! You can take it, as a compensation for my clumsiness" the 'girl' pulled out a plastic filled with cookies. She neatly placed the bag on the guy's hand.

"oh yeah! Im M/n L/n. Nice to meet you um...?"

"A-A-Abyss... Ra-razor"

Both of them exchange names. Abyss was smilling Abit. He had made a friend of the opposite gender! He's totally going to give himself on the back for this achievement.

What he hadn't realize was that his hand that was covering his left eye kinda lowered itself. Letting M/n caught a glimpse of his Eye.

"Is that... An Evil eye?" M/n asks.

"AH....!" Abyss exclaimed, panicking that his eye has been seen by his newly found friend

"I-i won't use it against you I-i p-promise!" Abyss said, his face filled with dread.

He had just made a new friend. Not to mention a girl, but she saw his eye! Abyss was worried she might get weirded out by his eye.

"That's so cool! I've read about it from books but I've never seen one in real life! Oh- and don't worry, I know you won't use it against me. I trust you." M/n smiled, her eyes filled with stars.