ℜ𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔓𝔞𝔶𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 🌜

As far as rules go, we just want everyone to have the best experience possible!

◇Be professional! With that, we ask you to not use profanity and be polite to our other members

◇Be professional! With that, we ask you to not use profanity and be polite to our other members. We want everyone to be comfortable, including you, so please do your part in making that possible.

◇Avoid sensitive topics! The last thing we want is for our members to be offended or feel unwelcome because another member of our club was discussing something close to their hearts.

◇Be honest. Most of us join a book club because we want a richer reading atmosphere with discussion. That can only happen when we share what we really thought or felt about a book.

◇Be respectful. We all are here for a goal, to nurture each other's work and grow together. While doing so, respecting and valuing each other's opinion is important! You can disagree with someone, but always do respectfully. Ask questions. Avoid personal attacks. Always keep an open mind.

◇HAVE FUN! The main motive of the book club is to have fun while growing together. But be sure to keep the rules in mind while doing so!

◇ Keep in your mind that you are being watched while being in the book club. So any withdrawal from the rules would result in you, being kicked out. We are here to offer a safe environment for every member to develop their book. So make sure to always mind the rules.

◇ Complete the assignments given in time, we won't be asking much so it wouldn't be a bother.

◇For the sake of proper communication and to truly enjoy this club, we ask that you do join our discord server, the link of which we will provide to you when you fill the forms. It is a must that you have a discord account for this club, so if possible do try to get one. If not possible, Instagram works too.

NOTE-

A good book club really runs itself. there is no secret ingredient. It is a conversation between friends using books as a springboard, a chance to talk and listen to others. Be yourself and enjoy the club! We are eagerly waiting for you to grow and reach the path of success through your books! Password 1 is your favourite movie. (Added this here randomly so we may know you have completed reading this. Type the password in forms chapter kindly and avoid typing it here)

 Type the password in forms chapter kindly and avoid typing it here)

______________________________________

🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜

🌜𝐏𝐀𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒🌜

ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ, the club's account.

◇To join, ᴘᴇʀᴍᴀɴᴇɴᴛʟʏ follow all of our founders-
supreme_narrator
Kumaran_win

●[Kindly follow the admins as well, since all of us work hard to give you the best experience possible]●
m25_bookworm
agustadearly18
Kmytho
Pia_Tia
Qiaana01

ᴀᴅᴅ this book to your reading list.

◇ the second password is your favourite book. (Randomly added this here to know you've read this section properly. Kindly type this in forms chapter)

◇Give this book a ꜱʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ on your message board and do not forget to click the 'announce to followers' button in order to spread the word! (Do not forget to tag this account)

◇Please ᴠᴏᴛᴇ on all the chapters of the book so we can move higher up in the algorithm and be exposed to more members.

Last, but this payment is optional. It would be appreciated if you do it though. Vote on the first ꜰɪᴠᴇ chapters of supreme_narrator 's book "Demons" and Kumaran_win 's book "Legends of Anigma: Ethiel Archer".

Once you have completed the above payments, move on to the forms chapter and fill the forms to become a member of the club

🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜

_____________________________________