chapter 36

Next morning ~

It was 2:30pm indicating the half day has already passed. It was weekend so they slept more also they didn't got to know about the arrival of morning cuz the windows were covered with curtains .

Taehyung got up first and found yn was peacefully sleeping still in his embrace he looked at her face for good few minutes then he looked at the time it was already noon time he sigh and decided to get up..

He then carefully separate yn from him and made her sleep on bed and making sure he has cover carefully with duvet..

He got up and looked at the room which was still the messy one. He could heard the sounds from outside as he went near the door of the room and understood maids are already here..

He thought to clean this mess but he doesn't want yn to wake up and got panicked seeing another presence here so he started to clean the shattered pieces of glass and other things from the floor..

He cleaned the room making sure not to make any noise and after about 45 mins be was done cleaning it and then head towards bathroom to get freshen up...

After getting fresh up he came outside and saw yn who was still peacefully sleeping...

He then went outside of the room without making any noise. And went downstairs..

He went to Ms Kang and said..

Taehyung:" Ms Kang plz tell everyone that I'm giving leave to them for one week and only you'll stay here "

Ms Kang:" ok sir I'll let everyone know about it.."

Taehyung;" yes and .. they can head back to their home now ..and yeah one more thing.. you'll stay here bur plz make sure not to enter in my room untill I tell you too"

Ms Kang nodded and taehyung then was about to go from there untill he got call from Jimin...

He picked up the call and they talk about some business stuff cuz Jimin doesn't know about anything at all cuz he was in his company. Taking care of all the matters..

After about 10 mins they cut the call and taehyung after thinking about sometime call the manager of the yn company and tell him to arrange the meeting which was about to held yesterday, will be held next week ..

Taehyung:" Mr song(manager) meeting will held next week and plz tell the clients that yn isn't well that's why she went from there yesterday. Also she'll not come office this week .."

"Ok sir I'll tell them about meeting and boss"

Taehyung:" and yeah one more thing don't tell ms.lisa about it ok.. when she'll be back on Monday just tell her to come home"

"Ok sir"

With that he cut the call ..And went upstairs and slightly open the door and sneak inside if yn us still asleep or not but she was already awake sitting on the bed ..

Yn was looking straight no emotions in her eyes nor on her face she was sitting and looking like a corpus at that time..

Taehyung then decided to enter in the room and at the noise of the door opening yn flinched but then she saw taehyung and tried to calm her down but a tear escaped from her eye.

Taehyung came near her slightly and stood Infront examining her if she's alright or not..

Yn:" can you plz remove the curtains?"

She said still with the emotionless face and eyes still straight..

Taehyung:" huh..oh..yeah ok.."

He then went to remove curtains and as he removed the bright sunlight hits the room and the darkness faded away..