chapter 45

3 months later...

It's already been 3 months of yn pregnancy. Taehyung has taken great care of yn in these months.. he always take care of her mood swings which sometimes actually made him exhaust but still he happy deal with them..

Yn also went to office but taehyung make sure she doesn't do much work and don't get worried about anything.. 

Yn went to office and Lisa always take care of her .. yn was now become foodie and Lisa has to take more care of her in these months...

Cuz if yn didn't get anything to eat and whatever she wants to eat then she get angry and does alot of things which are  only fine for Lisa and taehyung but not for others..

It was now night time and yn and taehyung was sleeping. Untill yn woke up...

Yn:" hmm...what should I do . I'm not sleepy...and...baby you are also not sleepy right.."

She said and pout . And caresses her stomach..then she looked at taehyung..who was peacefully sleeping besides her ..

Yn:" look baby your dada is sleeping..huff..what should we do now .and .. I'm feeling hungry.. should I wake him up or not .. ummm..I think no . He looked tired."

Yn then let him sleep and and carefully get up from bed and went out of the room..

Yn:", phew .. I thought he'll wake up .but no .hehe now baby let's go to kitchen and eat something..."

Yn then went to kitchen and looked here and there..

Yn:" I came here..but what will I eat.. I don't even know how to cook ..also I doesn't even know for what I'm carving for..."

She then think a bit and then come in a conclusion..

Yn:" yeah.. something sweet but.. I want to eat something bitter. Yummy ..hehehehe...ok so let's see what I can find.."

She then went to open the refrigerator..

Yn" hmmmm....oh ..ice cream.. hmm that's great.. "

She was about to close it but something else also caught her eyes..

Yn:" Omo.. strawberry...wow.. I'll also eat this.."

She also took it and now there was ice cream bucket in her one hand and strawberries in other hand..

Yn then without wasting time place both things in kitchen counter and herself also sat on it and started to eat it..

Otherside taehyung who was sleeping peacefully but .. when he stretched his hand to hug yn but didn't found anything there . Then he placed his hand on other side with close eyes still bur still didn't reached her..

He then shot open his eyes and he didn't found her in whole bed then he looked around and also yn wasn't there..

Taehyung:" huh..where is she?"

He got up from bed and looked inside the bathroom..

Taehyung:" yn are you ther_.. she's not here.."

He then went to balcony to check I'd she was there or not but he didn't find her there too he got tensed and worried about YN where she could go .

Taehyung quickly went out of the room and looked here and there but he only faced by complete silence..

He got more worried and rush downstairs..

Taehyung:" yn..where are you...love..where are you?"

He then went to check in living room and other room too maybe she might be there..